StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Favorite movies of 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK Mroche70
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 12437

Mroche70 is offline View user's profile Send private message Mroche70's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:23 am   Post subject: My Favourate Movies for 2005..... Reply with quote

My favourate movies for 2005 would have to be Matrix Revolutions and Spider-Man 2.....

Last edited by Mroche70 on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:27 am   Post subject: Re: My Favourate Movies of 2005..... Reply with quote

Mroche70 wrote:
My favourate movies for 2005 would have to be Matrix Revolutions and Spider-Man 2.....

Spider-Man was 2004 I believe MR was 2003.
Ensign

Mroche70 is offline View user's profile Send private message Mroche70's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:30 am   Post subject: Silly Me..... Reply with quote

I really belived both of those movies came out last year, wow, time really has flown by.....

Last edited by Mroche70 on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I had to stop and think about when I went to see Spider-Man 2, but yeah, time flies.
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:33 pm   Post subject: My Favourate Movie for 2005..... Reply with quote

My favourate movie for 2005 would have to be Star Wars III, Revenge of the Sith..... Watched this movie twice at the cinema.....
Nate
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, better late than never I guess Laughing . Thanks for all the responses and would agree that many of those are great films. Here is my list like I promised previously(could be long, cause I tend to like a lot of stuff) and in no particular order:

Crash: Absolutely amazing film that I thoroughly enjoyed. I am soooo happy this won the award over Brokeback Mountain and I think it deserved it too. A film that gives a closer look at our perceived notions of certain races and how we alter our the way we act towards the people. I think this film once again shows that we should never judge a book simply by its cover.

Memoirs of a Geisha: A very beautiful film. I have never read the book so I did not have to compare the two. The geisha culture is very fascinating and this movie allows a person to gain a better understanding of the whole culture and how world events altered their way of life. I very much enjoyed this film and felt the performances by the actors were great.

Lords of Dogtown: While I have never been on a skateboard in my life, this film still kept my interest throughout the film. It is based on a true story following the rise of skateboarding in California. Specifically it focuses on the Z-Boys, a skateboarding team, that 'radicalized' the skateboarding world with new tricks. Just a very enjoyable and fun watch.

Tae Guk Gi: Well I knew absolutely nothing about this film until it was mentioned by SunMeiCha in chat one day. She was describing the movie and the wonderful music and it got me interested. I got the music first which in turn led me to see the movie also. This movie is amazing. It focuses on two brothers in Korea and the Korean War. It follows these two brothers as they encounter the horrors of war and just how it affects both of them. If you are a person that is interested in war films, I would highly recommend this film.

Wedding Crashers: This is a hilarious comedy. Once again, Vince Vaughn is type cast in this role but he does an amazing job and the chemistry between Vaughn and Williams is excellent. There are so many one liners in this movie and it always has me laughing. Just an overall hilarious comedy.

Robots: Just a fun movie. Yeah Yeah, it is a kids movie, but maybe I am just a kid at heart. This was just an overall cute movie with some funny parts. The music supports the movie wonderfully also. Just had a lot of fun watching this film.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe: Read the book as a kid and found this movie to be a pretty true representation of the book. I found the movie to be an absolute joy to watch and felt the director did an excellent job portraying the story. I am very happy with this adaptation.

Hitch: A great romantic comedy. This was a good film overall with Will Smith, Kevin James and Eva Mendes all doing a wonderful job. Very cute movie.

Sahara: This is my guilty pleasure pick for my favorite of 2005. Yeah did not get rated the best, but I am a HUGE Clive Cussler fan so I was highly looking forward to this movie. Not a perfect adaptation of the book and Steve Zahn is not exactly what I had envisioned as Al Giordino, but I sill enjoyed the movie a lot. Tons of action and fun!

Serenity: The Firefly fanatic, Browncoat, was gonna leave out Serenity Shocked . Bet you might have been thinking that, but here it is. For me, an awesome film that is a great follow up to the Firefly series. I still love how the show gives you a little of everything....action, adventure, drama, comedy etc. Just an excellent movie RECOMMENDED FOR ALL!!!! Very Happy

Well there is my Top Ten for 2005!
USA supercarol
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 14393

supercarol is offline View user's profile Send private message supercarol's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my top 10!

Batman Begins
Serenity
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Crash
The Producers
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Star Wars: Episode III (just cuz it was much better than the first two. Wink)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: