StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:49 pm   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

I AM! [Big Grin]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:49 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

So am I! This is fun! Now do France. [Big Grin]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:42 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

You guys are all weird [Smile]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:59 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

I changed my mind, do The Netherlands.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:11 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

Yeah please do, maybe this thread will be interesting then [Big Grin]
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:32 pm   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

Okay so i just read all of what cocles wrote, and then EYEDEA'S rip on his own country. "HAPPY?" I AM TOO!

I started to laugh so hard beacuse Jeric came out of nowhere and answered first! Before cocles. LOL! [Smile]
Caray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:01 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

I loved the part about axis of nearly evil ! [Big Grin]

To answer a serious question, I work in the media and have access to French, English, US news and translations of a lot of others. Even if they talk about the same event they come out with totally different descriptions as they all pick and choose which words/happenings/information they use. It's not that they lie, they just don't say it all. I usually get a totally different picture of the event after gathering all the discarted details from other papers. Oh, boy, how my head ache after my daily hour of reading [Frown]
I come out of it totally baffled and wondering if we all live in the same world.
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:41 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

Thank you CARAY. THAT was kinda the point i was getting too. or at the very least trying to get to. [Smile] okay buh bye!
Azotus
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 394

Azotus is offline View user's profile Send private message Azotus's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:20 am   Post subject: HELP! THE END OF THE WORLD! Reply with quote

All this commentary about the media is rather interesting. I thought this was a great little video clip on the protests. As a disclaimer it is biased everything about it is biased. I think the point is that we're all biased no matter what, and I like this guy because he doesn't try to hide his bias, and tells you about it in advance. At least check it out and take it for what its worth. Brain Terminal
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: