StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

[OT] Iraq and US Politics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:03 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

The dark side clouds everything. I think the US should find Bin Dumbass and his sub-comanders first.Then if need be deal with Iraq. Me i think we should just say F it. pull out and let the middel east deal with him. If he uses his weapons on someone, hey we told ya so. Some where my gov. that my stupid little vote counts at some point to make me think i voted with the hope that The US does some good in the world just makes me mad. I do not think we should go to war. close quarter combat will be ugly. Thats if we have to go in. it just well what do ya do?
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:02 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

Some of you, at least, will like this...especially because it proves once and for all that Iraq does indeed have Weapons of Mass Destruction! [Big Grin]

Gulf War II, Baby!
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:40 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

Oh how slowly the truth starts to leak out. Very Happy

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana">"Proof" that Iraq sought uranium was fake </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana">Full Article:
http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=2346364
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:45 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

As much as I'd hate to dredge this topic back up, Leggy has asked me to make a post.

So here it is.

A lot of you are a bunch of moronic peons.

It makes little sense to me why some of you whine about the media when nearly EVERYTHING you know about this war is through... yup that's right... the media.

And how do you know the media is lieing to you?

That's right! The media.

Now you're going to say, "But my country's media doesn't lie!" Surrrrrre it doesn't. If those kind of thoughts keep you warm at night then more power to you.

Unless you work in the Pentagon or have some other impressive source for your info, shut your yap about the media, because most likely that's where you're getting your info too.

Happy Leggy? [Wink]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:27 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
As much as I'd hate to dredge this topic back up, Leggy has asked me to make a post.

So here it is.

A lot of you are a bunch of moronic peons.

It makes little sense to me why some of you whine about the media when nearly EVERYTHING you know about this war is through... yup that's right... the media.

And how do you know the media is lieing to you?

That's right! The media.

Now you're going to say, "But my country's media doesn't lie!" Surrrrrre it doesn't. If those kind of thoughts keep you warm at night then more power to you.

Unless you work in the Pentagon or have some other impressive source for your info, shut your yap about the media, because most likely that's where you're getting your info too.

Happy Leggy? [Wink]

Oooookkkk. I think I’ve been relatively calm during this whole atom bomb, but after this post, its explosion time.

My biggest beef with you cocles, with this post at least, is that you COMPLETELY MISSED MY MOTHER F**KING POINT. (hehe hence the warning for an explosion [Big Grin] ). Why is it that the BBC and CNN have conflicting reports on a certain news piece? Why is it the BBC actually tells most of the news and CNN filters out those that could be damaging to the US Gov: 1. like the spying on UN delegates 2. Blair’s meeting with the pope 3. the reason Turkey said no 4. What kind of a sh*t-pile’s worth of trouble Blair is in with his own party 5. The US’s so called triumphant and convincing proof and how F*CKING FAKE IT WAS. 6. the fact that, yes, Iraq is under a UN resolution and ignoring it, BUT SO IS ISRAEL, and they completely ignore them cuz hey, they’re allies.

The list goes on and on and on. The most repeated offenders, at least to my knowledge, are American news corporations, namely CNN, that continually, and it apears, conveniently miss these incredibly important pieces of info, and you’re damn right they are damaging. But I think you my friend have missed the point, and thought that I’m constantly smashing CNN because … yes.. they are American. I could care less what country a corporation is based, if they refuse to report certain news pieces because they could be damaging then they are not a news corporation, they are a shameless, worthless pile of propaganda crap. [Mad]

Then you come and say well you get your “facts” from the media you think is lying to you, why trust it. I didn’t say all media lies, but based on what other news sources report, they all seem to share a common picture, but for potentially damaging pieces for the pro-war side seem to always lack with CNN. I watch multiple sources my friend, and through this I gain the whole picture, and that is how I know when CNN “misses” something.

If I know CNN is garbage, why watch it then?Well, to have ammo for discussions like these. If I didn’t know what CNN didn’t report, how could I argue against them?

Look no beef compadre, you’re a cool guy, and you’ve got some good ideas. I just wanna make sure you understand my side before you start busting caps on me.
[Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:19 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

"My biggest beef with you cocles, with this post at least,"

Biggest beef? So you have several? Oh goody! [Smile]

The irony is in complaining that I missed your point, you seem to have completely missed mine. I wasn't necessarily referring only to you my punny pal.

Where did you get that my post was all about defending CNN?

And when did the BBC become such a saint?

"The most repeated offenders, at least to my knowledge, are American news corporations"

Well of course that'd be the case according to "your knowledge." You're some dork in Canada, just as I'm some wingnut in California. What the hell do we know? I don't read all the worlds newspapers. Do you?

"I watch multiple sources my friend, and through this I gain the whole picture"

Absolutes like "Whole" are dangerous in discussions like this. The only way you come close to gaining the whole picture is by being there.

"If I know CNN is garbage, why watch it then?
Well, to have ammo for discussions like these. If I didn’t know what CNN didn’t report, how could I argue against them?"

You need to get out more. There's this new thing called "girls". You should try them.

"Look no beef compadre, you’re a cool guy, and you’ve got some good ideas."

Like making Cal strip for money as an SST fund raiser. [Smile]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:12 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

quote:
Like making Cal strip for money as an SST fund raiser. [Smile]
5zs n

Above is the result of Cal's head on his keyboard
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:24 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Caliburn:
5zs n

Above is the result of Cal's head on his keyboard

I'd strongly recommend a nose job Cal...
[Wink]
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:51 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

"Like making Cal strip for money as an SST fund raiser. "

Maybe we should have a poll on that ? [Big Grin]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:54 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

yxdg
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:23 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

Oh Cocles I am very happy. [Big Grin] You are like a special spice or sauce that was missing in our little stew. I really laughed because yuo pissed of EYEDEA. I figured he would react to that. The reason why I found it funny is because he took it personally. [Roll Eyes] And I felt part of that was pointed at me as well, along with everyone else who had posted in this thread.

I admit i whinned about the media, but also used their info for my arguments. But I was here just to argue. [Big Grin] But this is all over as well. Because hell its war time. And I really hope all of you who said Sadam didn't have weapons of mass destruction... I hope you were all right. [Frown]

Anywho I have five bucks for when cal strips.
WOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SHAKE IT! [Wink]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:49 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

Well poo on everyone cuz war has and will always suck. [Mad]
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:58 pm   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

War may suck, but you swallow. [Smile]
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:45 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

Cocles, why did u have to BLOW my nice momment. [Big Grin]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:30 am   Post subject: [OT] Iraq and US Politics Reply with quote

quote:
Anywho I have five bucks for when cal strips.
WOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SHAKE IT!

I am worth 5 bucks?!! And I have to strip for guys ?! No way.

If it was for pretty girls, we could make a deal [Cool]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: