StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

SST Motivational Posters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I feel I made a deal with the devil *glares at arya*
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*clears throat* i seem to have made a mistake.

and relax, jorel, it doesn't happen that often.

i forgot to thank one person for their help in the last round of posters.

a very special thanks to BuyerQueen for so willingly offering up the dirt on our fearless leader, JERIC. without BQ's willingness to give away his secrets and betray his trust, i wouldn't now have a small file of information that didn't make it into the poster, but with which i can possibly use to my advantage at a later date. not that i would ever do that. ever. and no one would believe it of me. but i wanted to thank BQ for giving me the means to blackmail JERIC (not that i ever would), b/c without her help, i'd be just another listener lost in the mix of fawning admirers.

couldn't have done it without you, BQ. Wink

and thanks to everyone out there for your support and help with the posters over all three phases. i'm glad people liked them and took them in the right spirit. i'm a little surprised at how well they've gone over! hopefully i'll get to know more of you in the coming months, and after life settles down a bit, perhaps another batch will mysteriously appear. i can't promise when, but that's just part of the fun. Twisted Evil

thanks to everyone again, especially BQ, and please feel free to use the images and any information against each other. really. i'm telling you, Jbarta LOVES it when you request Joxer the Mighty for him. that's not a joke at all.
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 89

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View BuyerQueen's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrabbit! You do know JERIC and I live together...in harmony...until now. Thanks for nothing! Just kidding.

I think you and all of your cohorts have done an extra fabulous job on the posters. It would be unfair for us to expect anymore out of you with all you have already done.

Maybe another SSTer has some "mad skills" they can put to good use and give you a break. You deserve it.

Again, great work!

BQ
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with BQ. What y'all did is fantastic and I feel you should retire, now, as in yesterday.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 8715

Arya is offline View user's profile Send private message View Arya's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Watches Thur/Wolf/Obi fighting* Excellent....

Thur - a deal's a deal! You just better hope I'm not creative enough to find a loophole in it. Although, I guess it's too late now Cool

And I doubt Wrabbit would retire...but if/when she does, we'll be sure to continue on in her memory for years and years to come XD
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*discreetly removes SST jersey (#170) and hangs it above SST mantle, officially retiring. wipes tear from eye, and realizes its only dust*

*pulls up a rocking chair, opens a beer (to save the world, of course) and drinks to a long and happy retirement. wonders when she can expect her SST pension check*
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Arya, I sent you a PM regarding what thur sent you... Smile
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent her nothing wolf - I just pointed the way to it Razz

w00t wrabbit - I like to see that early retirement. You did an awesome job.
Lieutenant

Member#: 10809

don0don is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website don0don's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm overwhelmed ... speechless ... humbled ... deeply grateful. I never dreamt of such honors. To be included in such an illustrious circle ...

Dear Wrabbit, I take your soft white paws in my hand (after putting on leather gloves, of course) and gently kiss them. Thank you so much!

*wipes tear from his eye and offers Wrabbit a wee dram from his flask of The MacCallan*
jgarr132
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 13188

jgarr132 is offline View user's profile Send private message jgarr132's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread makes me smile every time I see it. Great job! Smile
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 18508

ARFD6 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View ARFD6's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely wonderful!! Loved the posters! Great work! What other wonders are in here I wonder? Wink
USA Jim_A
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13205

Jim_A is offline View user's profile Send private message Jim_A's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

These are still fun. Smile
Just wish some of these missing peeps were still around.
Very sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: