StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Gallows
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 352

Gallows is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallows's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:33 am   Post subject: The Outlaw Josey Wales Reply with quote

OK I need an assist here.
I must find the score to The Outlaw Josey Wales on CD.
Believe it or not I have the score on LP, but alas, haven't had a turntable to play it on in for over a decade. I gotta get the CD.
I see it come up in the Amazon link but when i've hit it I get nothing.
I'm assuming it's out of print, but that doesn't nessecarily mean it's not available.
Can anyone help me get a line on this ?
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A simple google, half.com and ebay.com search could not render any good results...
Saffron
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 299

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallows,
Sadly, this ST is out of print. Its estimated street value is $50.00, if you can find it. See this link for more info on who the manufacturer is and other interesting bits. http://www.soundtrack.net/soundtracks/database/?id=2096

You do have a couple options.
1. Periodically look at e-bay and search either Outlaw Josey Wales or Jerry Fielding.
2. Periodically look at amazon.com and search Jerry Fielding (to avoid the artist Josey Wales).
3. Check your local and non-local libraries. It is amazing what they have to offer. (I am not recommending that if they have the CD you keep it. But if you have exhausted all of your options trying to actually purchase the CD then I personally think making a copy from the library is fine.)

Anyone else have ideas or thoughts?
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot

Last edited by Saffron on Wed May 14, 2003 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saffron wrote:
Anyone else have ideas or thoughts?

There are software tools to convert LP's to CD's. They are able to filter out most of the noise that LP's produce. Should be legal, because Gallows owns the LP.

How it works: no idea. I just know it can.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an eBay tip for you. Search for an item then browse to the category that is appropriate for the item of interest. In this case, you want the CD, not the DVD. Click on "Save This Search" and it will be put in your "My eBay" page. Under "My Favorite Searches" check the "Email Me" box. That way whenever a new item appears that meets that search criteria, you'll have instant notification of it.

With a little patience you will be able to find rare scores for bargains. I have a few searches in place for some particular items I have in mind. Using this technique you will ba able to jump on items right away espeically if they use "Buy It Now" plus it saves you a lot of time.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Gallows
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 352

Gallows is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallows's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to you all for taking the time to help me out with this.
I do extremely appreciate it. Newly armed with this information I should be able to track one down at some point.

xoxo - Gallows
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: