StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What are you're favorite movie quotes?!?!?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Dufresne
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5408

Dufresne is offline View user's profile Send private message Dufresne's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates 1 - "If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it."

Just watched that movie the other night, the second one blows compared to the first (imho).
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

BuyerQueen wrote:
Thur's quote from Bull Durham.

that one just is so.....mmmm
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

BQ, those are some excellent movie quotes from several of my more favorite movies especially Boondock Saints and Gladiator (which the quote you used I like it so much it became my signature Cool )

Here are some great quotes from one of my favorite M. Night movies, 'Signs':

Bo: There's a monster outside my room, can I have a glass of water?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merrill: Excluding the possibility that a female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night, what else might be a possibility?
Officer Caroline: I'm not done asking questions. And I don't appreciate sarcasm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graham Hess: People break down into two groups when the experience something lucky. Group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. Just a happy turn of chance. I'm sure the people in Group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. For them, the situation isn't fifty-fifty. Could be bad, could be good. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. And that fills them with fear. Yeah, there are those people. But there's a whole lot of people in the Group number one. When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. And that fills them with hope. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?
Merrill: One time, I was at this party... and I was sitting on the couch with Amanda McKinney. She was just sitting there, looking beautiful. So, I lean in to kiss her, and I realize I have gum in my mouth. So, I turn to spit it out and put it in a paper cup. I turn back, and Amanda McKinney throws up all over herself. I knew the moment it happened, it was a miracle. I could have been kissing her when she threw up. It would have scarred me for life. I may never have recovered.

Graham Hess: That's why he had asthma. It can't be luck. His lungs were closed. His lungs were closed. No poison got in. No poison got in. His lungs were closed. His lungs were closed.
[Merrill checks for a pulse]
Graham Hess: Don't touch him. Give him a minute.
[Merrill starts crying]
Merrill: Graham...
Graham Hess: Give him a second.
Bo: Daddy...
Graham Hess: Don't touch him.
Merrill: Graham...
Graham Hess: Don't... Don't.
Morgan: Dad? What happened? Did someone save me?
[Graham starts crying]
Graham Hess: Yeah, baby, I think someone did.

Well those are a few of the major quotes that I enjoy from the movie, but there are several other quotes I enjoy as well. Enjoy!
Austria bpewien
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 13275

bpewien is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View bpewien's Favorites
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly my favourite quote, but certainly a sentence which many of you filmlovers (especially those who like horror/thriller features) will know what it means...

Creepy Voice: "Hello [insert name here], I want to play a game...!"

If you don't know which movie (saga) I was quoting from, here's the answer
Spoiler:
SAW & following sequels, including all parodies
Wink
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

from Clue:
Mrs. White: He threatened to kill me in public!
Scarelett: Why would he want to kill you in public?
Wordsworth: I think she meant, he threatened, in public, to kill her.

from Courage Under Fire:
(after Monfriez sends a subtle threat to Serling, aka: the great Denzel)

Serling: I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, so I'll admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, otherwise I'd say that you just threatened me. Did you just threaten me, soldier? Because if you did, let me respond to you ... Let me respond to you this way. I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs ... because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' a$$. Do you understand me?

Three Amigos (of course):
Oh great. You killed the invisible swordsman ... its like living with a six-year-old.

Don't move El Guapo! Or I'll fill you so full of lead you'll be using your d*** for a pencil!

the Family Stone:

You can't fix this.

Dogma:
Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial, man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in. Outside of soccer.

Mallrats:
every line is quotable but for now i'll go with:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.

Snatch:
turkish tells tommy he's going shopping (against his will) for a new caravan:

Tommy: What's wrong with this one?
Turkish: *Pulls caravan door off its hinges* Oh, nothing, Tommy. It's tiptop. I'm just not sure about the color.

i could go on forever, but i won't Wink
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 13275

bpewien is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View bpewien's Favorites
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

In order not to take away the fun for those who haven't seen it yet, the quotes are spoilered.
I watched the film 2 times now (once in the original english versionn for me and the 2nd time in the german dubbed version for my girlfriend... Wink) and just love it!!
Spoiler:

(about the Itchy and Scratchy movie in the cinema hall) Homer Simpson: I can't believe we're paying to watch something we could see on TV for free! If you ask me, everyone in this theater is a big sucker!

Ned Flanders: The Good Lord is telling me to confess to something...
Homer Simpson: Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

Colin: I'm Colin.
Lisa Simpson: I haven't seen you at school
Colin: Just moved here from Ireland. My dad's a musician.
Lisa Simpson: Is he...?
Colin: He's not Bono.
Lisa Simpson: I just thought because you're Irish and you care about...
Colin: He's NOT Bono.

Bart Simpson: (crying of embarrassment, seen naked) This is the worst day of my life!
Homer Simpson: The worst day of your life *so far*.

Marge Simpson: (to Lisa) You're right, but the very best thing is that he listens to you. Because nothing means more than for a man to...
[looks up in surprise] How did the pig tracks get on the ceiling? (cuts to Homer holding a pig to the ceiling)
Homer Simpson: (singing Tune to Spider-Man Theme Song) Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. / Can he swing / from a web? / No he *can't*, / cause he's a *pig*. / Look out! / He is the *Spider-Pig*!

MY FAVOURITE ONE!
President Schwarzenegger: I was elected to *lead*, not to *read*.

Homer Simpson: (after being trapped in the dome) D'OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHME!

Marge Simpson: Go out there and face that mob!
Homer Simpson: But I'm afraid if I do, they'll kill you.
Carl: No we won't, we just want Homer.
Homer Simpson: But they might kill Grandpa.
Grandpa Simpson: I'm part of the mob!

Soldier: You've gone mad with power!
Russ Cargill: Of course I've gone mad with power! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring and no one listens to you!

Bart Simpson: (in the voice of a cartoon mouse) I'm the mascot of an evil corporation!

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 18198

ld80061 is offline View user's profile Send private message View ld80061's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:24 pm   Post subject: Cinderella Man Reply with quote

bpewien wrote:

Actually, I like this quote a lot!

But anyways, my two current favorite quote is from the movie 'Cinderella Man'...

Jimmy Johnston: Right here. Editorial says this fight is good as murder, and everybody associated with it should be hauled into court and prosecuted afterwords. They say the paper's gettin' all sorts of letters from people saying you're their inspiration - like you saved their lives or somethin'. If you ask me, it's a lotta crap... but if I'm gonna promote this fight, I'm not gettin' hung out to dry if somethin' happens to you.
Joe Gould: [sarcastically] Ah, you're all heart.
Jimmy Johnston: My heart's for my family, Joe, my brains and my balls are for business and this is business. You got me?
Joe Gould: Gotcha.

and...

Jim Braddock: You think you're telling me something? Like, what, boxing is dangerous, something like that? You don't think working triple shifts and at night on a scaffold isn't just as likely to get a man killed? What about all those guys who died last week living in cardboard shacks to save on rent money just to feed their family, 'cause guys like you have not quite figured out a way yet to make money off of watching that guy die? But in my profession - and it is my profession - I'm a little more fortunate.

Yeah, I'm in a serious mood today. Tomorrow - who knows?
PomPom
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 11288

PomPom is offline View user's profile Send private message PomPom's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

my favourites quotes ....

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

The good, the bad and the ugly

Willow: See this acorn? I'll throw it at you and turn you to stone!
Madmartigan: Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!

Willow

Topper Harley: These men have taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them...

Saddam Hussein: Now I will kill you until you die from it!

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: [He is about ready to battle Saddam Hussein] We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES!

Hot shot 2

i'm a big fan of the 2 movies ...
Lieutenant

Member#: 14512

Sound_Track is offline View user's profile Send private message Sound_Track's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fire Photon Torpedos . . ."

Capt. James T. Kirk, Starship Enterprise
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lamp? I love lamp! - Brick Tamland, from Anchorman

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
USA jcmonair
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

aw

Member#: 15962

jcmonair is offline View user's profile Send private message View jcmonair's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something more bizarrely inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. "

-- Douglas Adams

from "Tee Hichtiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.

Ash (Bruce Campbell) Army of Darkness
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah.... "KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN". If you need me to tell you what that is from, you need to stop having a life and watch Star Trek Movies. j/k
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you.
- The Shawshank Redemption

Bob Slydell: You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Bob Slydell: Great.
Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
- Office Space

Hannon Fuller: Ignorance is bliss. For the first time in my life, I agree.
- The 13th Floor
Sound_Track
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 14512

Sound_Track is offline View user's profile Send private message Sound_Track's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ready when you are Sgt. Pembry . . . " Razz Laughing

From SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: