StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
wrabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1. snowed here for the first time this weekend - spent yesterday morning in the snow and central park!
2. to spend the holiday with my two neices and my nephew who i haven't seen since january. and a safe holiday and return for my brother serving in afghanistan. also, guitar hero III.
3. o holy night and snoopy vs. the red baron.
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Last night it snowed, and it still looks pretty, despite changing to rain.
2. BSG 2 and 3, plus some new comic books.
3. Hrm. Let's see... according to my iTunes christmas playlist, the one I've heard the most is "I head the bells on Christmas day," as sung by Rockapella. But I also really love "Good King Wenceslas," especially if played by a brass quartet. The version on the soundtrack for the Muppet Christmas Carol is a good example.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:00 am   Post subject: Re: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... Reply with quote

1. Have you gotten any snow yet?
I live in Central Texas, where it does not snow. We may be lucky to get some sleet, but I'm doubtful about snowfall this year.

2. What are one or two items on your Christmas wishlist?
This purse, and this cutting board

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I don't think I could just pick one. The 'Baby it's cold outside' song would probably qualify if it wasn't so overplayed.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:06 am   Post subject: Re: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... Reply with quote

What is snow?

2. What is one or two items on your Christmas wishlist?

Wireless router so I can hook up the wii, all pc's etc to the net. And hopefully meeting caray in paris

Oh Holy Night
Lieutenant

Member#: 12946

RobW720 is offline View user's profile Send private message View RobW720's Favorites
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

1: yup. got a good dumpin' of snow the other day.

2: have not really thought about it. i need clothing and what not. but im not too sure yet.

3: i dont know that I have a favorite song. I do enjoy music by the trans siberian orchestra and manheim steemroller. I love christmas music in general though. it makes me feel warm

My views do not reflect that of my employers.
Dufresne
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5408

Dufresne is offline View user's profile Send private message Dufresne's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:33 am   Post subject: Re: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... Reply with quote

Ceidon wrote:
Three random Christmas related questions for you to answer... hope you find this somewhat interesting
2. What is one or two items on your Christmas wishlist?
HAVE A GREAT DECEMBER AND A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

Good questions, thanks for starting this Ceidon!

It hasn't snowed in coastal So Cal in my lifetime and I'm in my mid-thirties. So, not so much snow here.

I want/need a new pair of running shoes, my old New Balance are shot and make my feet hurt - and I would like so many movies/soundtracks there's not enough room here. Any of the Pirates movies, some of James Newton Howard's newer scores, whatever.

I heard a version of the Little Drummer Boy this weekend that was really amazing with the harmonies and all, not ususally one of my favorites, but this arrangement was.

Merry Christmas
~D
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that reminds me duf - my other favorite is Little Drummer Boy w/ Bing Crosby and David Bowie!
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:19 pm   Post subject: Re: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... Reply with quote

Dufresne wrote:
It hasn't snowed in coastal So Cal in my lifetime

1. Same for us here in Portland... just rain. Sad

2. I'd love more framed photos of friends and family. Last year two made fake school wallet-size photos (remember how awful those used to be?) The pictures really did look old with faded color & crinkled up. The kids had bad hair-dos and retro clothes. We nearly died laughing on Christmas morning!

3. Favorite song? That's a tough one. It's hard to choose between "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer" and "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth". Wink That said, nothing gets me in the mood for the holidays more than hearing Handel's Messiah. But the song that really gets me is "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".
USA Ceidon
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 18050

Ceidon is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ceidon's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

wrabbit wrote:
1. snowed here for the first time this weekend - spent yesterday morning in the snow and central park!
2. to spend the holiday with my two neices and my nephew who i haven't seen since january. and a safe holiday and return for my brother serving in afghanistan.

aww, how nice Smile
USA Ceidon
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 18050

Ceidon is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ceidon's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

RobW720 wrote:

3: i dont know that I have a favorite song. I do enjoy music by the trans siberian orchestra and manheim steemroller. I love christmas music in general though. it makes me feel warm

I'm with you there Smile
arlingirl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 10439

arlingirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website arlingirl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:20 am   Post subject: Re: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... Reply with quote

rebeccabutterfly wrote:

I live in Central Texas, where it does not snow.

Where were you on Thanksgiving? It snowed! I am in DFW. Even showed up on the Cowboy game! Guess your area is missing out. Soooo sad. Shocked
USA rebeccabutterfly
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Austin. The closest we get to snow is sleet. We've never really had a proper snow (more than 2 inches.)
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

2 inches of snow is enough for people in the DC area to freak out completely, drive like morons, etc. I wanted to hand out a sign the other morning that said:

"Yes, the laws of physics do apply to your SUV, no matter how much you payed for it!"

jeff
sdg
Germany alien_avatar
Captain
Captain

Member#: 16007

alien_avatar is offline View user's profile Send private message View alien_avatar's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Two inches of snow cause me to freak out completely... and I don't drive anything... I just freak. Wink

Two inches of snow is THIS MUCH!!!

Just imagine having to walk in that! *shudders*

Laughing Razz Mr. Green
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

a little new york snow for those of you missing out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: