StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Ghost hunters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:34 pm   Post subject: Ghost hunters. Reply with quote

Howdy kids. I'm letting you all know about this way before it takes place in july. TAPS will be having a Tapscon in Clearwater,Florida on July 19 & 20. Find more info Here. If there are any SST members interested in going down to this and partaking in the seminars or the investigation at the resort make a post. There is a VIP ticket that allows you access to all the seminars and you get to go on the investigation with Taps and have dinner with them at the resort. The ticket is pricey but if you are really into paranormal investigations this would be worth spending the money on. What do ya think?
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

TAPS is awesome. I REALLY regret not going to see them here in KY at Waverly Hills. I would suggest it.
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Afraid I won't go. It's not just because I will be nowhere near Florida at the time. It's because I do not do ghosts. I just don't. I'm not convinced they don't exist, and thus they scare me.

I blame my fear on a very effective talk given by the Warrens, the kindly old ghost-hunting couple from Connecticut. I saw them with my roommate the first Halloween of College. I went in all bluster, and watched their last video from between my fingers. Okay, I didn't watch it at all; I had my eyes closed, happy? Anyway, that night, by mutual agreement, we slept with the lights on, with my silver cross hanging from the loft. Mr. Warren has since gone on to his reward, but thanks to them, I try to stay as far away from ghosts as possible.[/url]
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've seen things in my life that i can't explain so it'll be more of a learning experence.
Ensign

Member#: 14634

Fairycat is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Fairycat's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun. I usually travel to Flordia once a year. Not sure if I will be heading down there on those dates though. I will have to see.

I wish they would come to Tennessee one day. They could explore the Bell Witch cave.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: