StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Post pet pics!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 am   Post subject: Re: Mystery Reply with quote

weaponlordzero wrote:
This is Mystery. I have to locate some pics of the other 4 cats and other critters Smile ...

Just out of curiosity: Could you tell what breed (race) is it, please?

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, when we found him, he was a stray kitten. He is only classified as "Domestic Shorthair". I'm afraid I don't know his genetic origins specifically.
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks anyway WL0! He's beauty! Smile

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
USA Fairycat
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 14634

Fairycat is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Fairycat's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

weaponlordzero wrote:
Well, when we found him, he was a stray kitten. He is only classified as "Domestic Shorthair". I'm afraid I don't know his genetic origins specifically.

He looks like a Russian Blue.

Last edited by Fairycat on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
USA Fairycat
Ensign
Ensign

Fairycat is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Fairycat's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My three cats and one poor dog...

Misty - my Maine Coon cat

Luna - my Russian Blue cat

Toby - my Orangie cat

Miley - my Border Collie dog
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Border, fairycat. I'm a fan of the breed. Beautiful dogs, and fun to watch. I went to the national sheep dog trials once. Fascinating.

jeff
sdg
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they're all beauts! Smile
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 pm   Post subject: faily Reply with quote

Fairycat,

Nice looking family. Your cats are so regal looking! Luna however looks like a talker. She looks like she is telling you how to take the photo!

Agreed, poor Miley the collie! Bet he gets a work out! And I am willing to bed he knows how to pester the cats and run for cover!!!
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

j2brown wrote:
Nice Border, fairycat. I'm a fan of the breed. Beautiful dogs, and fun to watch. I went to the national sheep dog trials once. Fascinating.

jeff
sdg

Yeah I actually got Miley from a breeder. Miley is a very rare border collie because she does not have the white strip down the front of her face. They couldn't find anyone to buy her because of it. They were going to drop her off at the pound but I stopped them. I love her to pieces. I think my favortie thing about her is when she tries to herd the cats like they are sheep. The cats just look at her like she is crazy. It is quite fun to watch.
USA Fairycat
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 am   Post subject: Re: faily Reply with quote

Cinder wrote:
Fairycat,

Nice looking family. Your cats are so regal looking! Luna however looks like a talker. She looks like she is telling you how to take the photo!

Agreed, poor Miley the collie! Bet he gets a work out! And I am willing to bed he knows how to pester the cats and run for cover!!!

Thank you to you and weaponlordzero.

Yes Luna loves to tell me all about her day. She always seems to have a busy day between sleeping and eating.

You are also correct about Miley. She like to make sure the cats are in line. No stepping out of place if she can help it.

I do have more pets than the ones I have shown at the moment. Right now these are the ones that have been with me the longest and I guess you can say that they are at their forever home with me. I foster alot of cats and dogs that have been abused or mistreated. I have a puppy right now that was left behind when his previous owner disappeared leaving him and his siblings locked up in the house with no food or water for weeks before they were discovered. He was the only one to survive and I am nursing him back to health until he can be adopted. His story was in the paper and there has been tons of calls from people that want to adopt him so I am sure when he is back to full health that he will have a forever home. Which is great, I just wish every dog and cat could find a good home.
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great that you can do that Fairycat. I HATE to see animals suffering from the mistakes of their human owners. I had given a kitty to someone I knew; only to find out that they were not changing litter, feeding, or watering the kitty regularly. I took him back a few days ago and now he has mange on his rear and little scabs all over him. I breaks my heart.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 13125

Tingle is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Tingle's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 am   Post subject: Luna Reply with quote

Here is my little Luna.
We were told, that she is 3 years old. In this year she had to change owners for 3 times !
The last owners want to put her into a animal shelter.
I took her from them, I love animals, and i grow up with them.
I dont understand why people have pets a long time and just give them away for some reason.
She will have here a lovely home, and we will not leave her allone for many days like she is used to Evil or Very Mad

have it.
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`The Golden Childº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful cat Tingle and you did a great thing!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cutie that kitty is! Nice rescue!
Lieutenant

Member#: 17586

Pridelander is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Pridelander's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My doggy! Her name is Nana.

Her mom is a Japanese Shiba-inu, and her dad is a crossbreed between Shiba and German Shepherd.
Her lovely rounded tail is obviously inherited from Shibas.

Diggah tunnah dig digga tunnah Very Happy

Now I live alone in Tokyo to go to university, so I had to leave her at my parents' home... I miss her soooo much.

More photos of her are on my Photpbucket. Wink
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/WWagtail/Photos/

My website: http://sites.google.com/site/miyabirding/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MiyaBirding
TLKFC!: http://tinyurl.com/TLKFC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: