StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

New: Live365 on all 24seven.FM Stations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:16 am   Post subject: New: Live365 on all 24seven.FM Stations Reply with quote

We used to have 100 slots open but now we've decided to go down to 3 due to Live365's new broadcaster package. They are changing our package (again) by increasing our monthly expense by 30% and decreasing our max listeners by 60%. We'll continue to keep a presence there, though it is will be minimum.

The good news is that the broadcast will be in 128k MP3 and not the outdated 64k mp3PRO. Also, all of the 24seven.FM stations are broadcasting on Live365 now.

The changes will take affect within the next month. I have already updated the listen pages.

Below is a general message I posted on all of the station's forums.

---------------------------------------------

We currently have 3 slots available for Live365 non-VIPs, and it's unlimited for Live365 VIPs. The idea is to allow you more options to listen and to also let the Live365 listeners know about us.

It's broadcasting at 128k MP3 and is available on the listen pages for everyone.

Here is the link to our Live365 page:
http://www.live365.com/stations/jeric_sst
The streams will most likely be full all the time. It you want unlimited access to the Live365 streams, please use the link below. Live365 VIPs are totally separate from our VIP system and only recommended if you really want Live365 streams:
http://www.live365.com/rewards/pm?tag=jeric_sst/

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Twopop VIP (subscribed member)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:49 pm   Post subject: Re: New: Live365 on all 24seven.FM Stations Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
all of the 24seven.FM stations are broadcasting on Live365 now.... and it's unlimited for Live365 VIPs.

For those who have VIP membership on Live365 and have a TiVo, you can now listen to all five of the 24Seven stations on TiVo!
For me, that means having SST or whatever station suits my mood, in surround-sound all over the house. Very Happy

All you have to do is program them (click on the little green + sign) as one of your Presets of your L365 Player. They will show up on TiVo menu as one of your Favorites.

Remember: VIP membership on Live365 is completely separate from VIP on our stations. The costs vary but it's roughly $70 a year. L365 just ran a half price introductory offer for NEW subscribers - $35 for the first year. Unfortunately the promo ended today.

I wrote to L365 and they said they would be offering more promos in the months to come. I'll keep you posted.
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Why haven't I got a TiVo...?

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: New: Live365 on all 24seven.FM Stations Reply with quote

Twopop wrote:
They will show up on TiVo menu as one of your Favorites.

Correction: Shows up as My Presets:

The downside is that you cannot be signed in to Live365 on your TiVo and your computer at the same time. The stream will stop and you'll hear an error message.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That is awesome!

USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to buy me a TIVO for my birthday. (and a Wii Razz )

I set up my PC with hi-def video, professional audio, and a massive 5.1 stereo system. So that's how I get to enjoy SST at home also Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Upgrade to VIP Membership now and get our lowest introductory offer: 50% OFF any VIP package! Enter promo code VIP50D051508 when you check out. Offer expires Friday, May 23rd.
Remember: For half the price, you’ll get:
° unlimited commercial-free access to thousands of stations
° CD-quality sound
° free Radio365-Mobile software for your mobile phone, pocket PC, and PDA with mobile data plan and Wi-Fi (www.radio365mobile.com)

http://www.live365.com/rewards/pm?tag=jeric_sst/

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Upgrade to VIP Membership (on Live365) now and get our lowest introductory offer

I want to emphasize what JERIC underlined - this is for NEW VIP subscriptions only! (VIPs on Live365 of course).

This is a really good deal for those of you who are not yet subscribers to Live365. Their handy-dandy desktop player with its Presets buttons & other info is great, and I love being able to listen to their stations on TiVo - including our 5 fab stations! Very Happy

That said, for the rest of us who are already VIP members at Live365, our current player version 1.2 will not be supported after the end of this year. Current subscribers need to download the new 2.0 version.

I was a tad upset with them (and told them so) because their promotional email seemed to imply that if you DL'ed the new 2.0 player, as a "thank you" they would give you 50% off. Not so. It is only for new subscriptions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: