StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

How have you discovered SST?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA AK-Mal_Owner
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4415

AK-Mal_Owner is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AK-Mal_Owner's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

For the life of me, I vcan't remember how I came to be here.... I listen for sometime before registering.... and then I was registered for quite sometime before getting sucked into the chat, where I have languished in perpetual un-productivity ever since Smile

-tg/akm
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, and I see we're stuck in the "No posts exist for this topic" loop here.

jeff
sdg
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

j2brown wrote:
Ah, and I see we're stuck in the "No posts exist for this topic" loop here.

jeff
sdg

Sounds like a case for Mulder and Scully!
Lisana
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 20913

Lisana is offline View user's profile Send private message Lisana's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found SST today while browsing iTunes' selection of Internet radio stations. Apparently it's only been back in the listings for a few days, so I'm happy that I stumbled upon it. The "Requests" in the description reeled me in, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisana and welcome to the SST forums!!
Lieutenant

Member#: 18923

Dragon-fly is offline View user's profile Send private message Dragon-fly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

as it goes for me, I've found SST almost a year ago browsing trough stations in Winamp, where I was looking for stations that are playing classical music. I didn't like any of those I've found (AFM didn't exist then yet).
But, what I did find was streamingsoundtracks.com with film music. I've listened the stream for more than month (maybe two months) before I've decided to check out the website. Then it took me another month to get familiar with the site and to make sure that I want to register.

Now I'm a big fan of SST but I like also EFM and AFM very much. Smile
USA evinyatar
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 20934

evinyatar is offline View user's profile Send private message evinyatar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I got hooked on soundtracks back when I was 10 or so.. The only music I have ever purchased has been soundtracks. So naturally when I discovered Shoutcast I searched for soundtracks and was instantly drawn to SST. In just a couple days I was completely hooked.

Great website! I couldn't ask for more.
Netherlands SiriusCreations VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

evinyatar wrote:
Great website! I couldn't ask for more.

Yes, I know what you are talking about. I agree with you. I have it said before (in other posts and chat) I like it here very much, thanks to a colleague of mine who introduced me to SST in august 2007.

Smile
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The last weeks a lot of new people became a member here on SST. Maybe those can tell us how they find this site?
ArchitRen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 18166

ArchitRen is offline View user's profile Send private message View ArchitRen's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

After getting tired of trying to find good music to linsten to at work my work IT guy recommended streaming radio online... I quickly decided to look for a soundtrack streaming site, since it's my favorite genre. So I googled "streaming soundtrack" Very Happy This site was perfect. Go figure!

I can't believe that was over 1 year ago already! Very Happy It's amazing how you get to chat w/ people from around the world nearly everyday for a year... it's gone by so quickly. My favorite thing about the site, besides the awesome playlist, is the community. There are so many smart and kind people around here. I don't see the need to go anywhere else....

Very Happy
Canada Sir_Rideout
Ensign
Ensign

aw

Member#: 19233

Sir_Rideout is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sir_Rideout's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to listen to 'The Score Station' a few years ago, but was never a serious listener because the request interface was crude, the library was quite small, and the streams not all that reliable. I was looking online for an alternative last October when I stumbled across SST, and haven't looked back since. SST is FAR superior to other online radio stations I've tried; great community, great library of music, and the interface is good and continues to improve. I've been exposed to many new composers and scores, and look forward to hearing more new tracks every day.

Let the new tracks roll...
USA Class
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 23309

Class is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Class's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Classical music and as well as soundtracks so one day I was at school and found streaming soundtracks stream in itunes and loved it since. I haven't recharged my mp3 player since I have listened to this station!! Very Happy Cool Cool Smile
USA vosly7
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 23371

vosly7 is offline View user's profile Send private message View vosly7's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

While searching for classical music on msn internet radio I came across Adagio, I saw a small banner for SST so I took a chance and checked it out, now I can not stay away
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ClassCE wrote:
Love Classical music ...

We are glad you are here, but did you know we have also have a classical station adagio.fm

(I just checked if you are member there, did not found your username, you maybe use another name that is also possible)
Sargonarhes
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 23842

Sargonarhes is offline View user's profile Send private message Sargonarhes's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, people.

I found SST while looking for all kinds of soundtracks. I just found this site recently after finally getting high speed internet in my area. I already have a lot of soundtracks but this site has some that I don't, but then I have some this site does not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: