StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

the new Q&A thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Playground
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Ceidon
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 18050

Ceidon is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ceidon's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Shocked ummm, neither. if i had to choose it'd probably be insects...
Question if you had to be a character in one of these movies, which movie would you choose & who would you be? why? (Star Wars or LOTR | pick a character... no not frodo Wink)
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooh good question!!

Exclamation Of course I'm going to pick Luke Skywalker. Smile I want to save the universe!!!

Question What would you rather see in real life: 1. Tyrannosaurus Rex or 2. Dragon
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 18508

ARFD6 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View ARFD6's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation A Dragon. T-Rex just eats... Dragons (supposedly) have intelligence... You have the chance to talk your way out of being eaten with a dragon...

Question What is your absolute dream job? (Retirement/nothing doesn't count as an answer...Razz)
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation ok... I have a few...

Professional Full Time (successful) musician

Owning a Zoo and/or Aquarium

Owning a videogame company

CEO of a large organization

Question Would you rather see new discoveries on earth (like in oceans and rain forests) or new discoveries in space
Captain

Member#: 16007

alien_avatar is offline View user's profile Send private message View alien_avatar's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation SPACE!!!! The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterp-- *gets a grip* Wink

Question If you had to spend every single moment with just one person -- who would you pick to spend six weeks with?
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so Cinder answered alien_avatar with:

Cinder wrote:
I think I could be with Ansel Adams. He loved taking photographs in the woods and mountains, but not a huge hiker!

and then asked a really good question about whether or not you are what you wanted to be when you grew up. That generated such interest that I split it to a new thread here:

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4979

So now I have to come up with a question to get this thread going again:

Question Would you rather live on a private island or in the big city?
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Probably in the big city. I like people. But this is definitely a tough choice

Question Would you rather own a private boat or private plane
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Another good question! I'd like a private boat. I considered this carefully because I have a bit of a thing about water, not a fear but I'm uncofortable on boats. But I thought that it would be possible to see so many more things from a boat in terms of how slowly it moves - like cruising up the Nile for example. Things and details that you couldn't see from a plane.

Question I know the sky is blue for scientific reasons but if the sky could be any colour - what colour would you want it to be and why?
Germany alien_avatar
Captain
Captain

Member#: 16007

alien_avatar is offline View user's profile Send private message View alien_avatar's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Either blue-green or orange. I've seen both versions on TV and it looked interesting. Qhat I don't know if I would find it as nice if it was in real life.

Question If fortune "favored" you with either of these afflictions... would rather become blind or deaf?
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation I've thought about this a few times. I so appreciate good music and wonderful sounds but I also enjoy seeing the incredible beauty of a wilderness field or healthy forest. I would however say I would probably rather be deaf only because I think the hardship would be greater being blind.

Question What time period in history (other than now) would you have liked to live in?
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Aren't some of these questions too good to only have one answer? Time period in history to live? I'd love to have lived in ancient Egypt! I'd love to have seen some of those great Egyptian monuments having just been built. I'd love to have visited the Alexandrian library. I'd love to have felt one with nature and the sense of spirituality that seems to have purveyed Egyptians daily lives. It seems to have been a way of life I really could have gotten on board with even though I am not a religious person myself.

Question What is your favourite SST forums thread and why?
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we had one question get turned into a whole thread recently (are you what you wanted to be when you grow up). Smile

Exclamation I like this one for the tough questions but I like the recent exploits on the Space Club forum also. The pick one or the other threads are a lot of fun too. There are threads for our pictures, our pets, our listening environments, our pet peeves... ARGH! Um..... I guess I would go with this one because of the thought put into most of the answers.

Question Why do you listen to SST other than "I like soundtracks"
Spoiler:
DUH!Wink

Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation I listen to SST because it is just great non stop music. The commercials are not too bad and sometimes I even learn a bit about a composer!

Question Why do you listen to SST?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 11288

PomPom is offline View user's profile Send private message PomPom's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation ST are the new classical music, and there is nothing better than classical music to relax and be zen, for me.

Question If i say Moon, what do you think of ?
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 18704

SiriusCreations is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View SiriusCreations's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Buffy The Vampire Slayer Wink (I think I read to many forums where Buffy is mentioned)

Question If I say Sun, what do you think of
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Playground All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 33 of 37

Jump to: