StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

happy b-day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:11 am   Post subject: happy b-day! Reply with quote

SO YOU ALL DON'T FORGET! HERE IS A COUNTDOWN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR YOUR DESKTOP! Smile

http://kevin.hobbsherder.com/personal/lego/lego_birthday.html
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf?

who made this?

roflmao!
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SAR (not pronounced far) BEAR & The MOZY MOZSTER...
Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

ModCoc Note: Actually it IS pronounced sar as in far. Leggy has been drinking because he's so excited. Please see FAQ for more details.
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday! (in 13 hrs. 43 min.) I hope your alcohol posioning and stomach pump will be worth it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hart wrote:
Happy Birthday! (in 13 hrs. 43 min.) I hope your alcohol posioning and stomach pump will be worth it!

*snif* he is finally growing up
Caliburn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday mate

hows the hang over? Cool
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My hangover was horrible... BUT OMG! Goodtimes were had bye all... Very Happy

so for any of you here who care... this is what happened....(and i am leaving some things out as it may hurt my image, or if anyone that i know in the "real" reads this... Wink

I started my adventure leaving my apartment where my Girlfriend stayed and had a golden birthday party of her own... I started at a bar called the nitty gritty. Its a birthday bar.. I was handed my free birthday mug that i was able to keep. There i had free tap beer, all night... I ate dinner with my mother, stepfather, 3 older sisters, two friends and the guest, a cousin and his guest... I had 6 beers there, with a shot of Korbel(brandy) and then a rootbeer barrel shot..(that one tasted sweet.)
We left there and headed to the next place... "the red shed" thats where i had a cement mixer(shot) and then two double screw drivers and one single shot screw driver... btw(my sisters got me beeds so that i would have the oppertunity to be flashed by random women... but being the gentlemen i was... well nevermind) Twisted Evil

Next bar--"the velver lounge" cool bar owned by a man that went to my highschool... he gave me a free normally priced 7 dollar shot of tequilla(top rail stuff but i still hate it) so i slammed it, and then had to UV'S and lemonades, and one screwdriver(me thinks that was a double)... so very well drunk went back acroos the street to the next bar.

"Wando's" this place is famous for a thing called a fish bowl, i am sure other bars have them as well.... anyways i hade a blue fish bowl.. now for those of you who don't know, this drink is like 20 dollars and comes in a fish bowl(hence the name) its filled with lots of booze. kinda like wop... i am not even sure of how many shots it equals but i drank half of it in a short spand of time... i think its around 14 shots, so i had about 7... yuck... Shocked

It was aproaching bar time, so we ran to the next place.( i really shouldn't have gone to wando's Embarassed ...) I get to this place called "BROTHERS" And have one shot on the house...(can't remember what...) and then i had a double screwdriver... My sister who only drank water drove the rest of us home...

I was never so sick in my life Confused Sad ... but i lived... and now i invite any of you that are regulars whom i get along with and like. to come down, or up to madison WI. and we'll see how you do.. keep in mind there was a bout 16 more bars in that neighborhood. Smile CHEERS! Smile
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol for day lag time. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi-son wrote:
lol for day lag time. lol

Yeah now his life finally started. :-)

A little advice, drink lots of water before going to bed. (a pint minimum) reduces the hang-over the next day.
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legolas I'm proud of you bud! FreeeEeeee Drinks For the PoooOOOooor!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: