StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

no problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:22 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

<edit>
Woops : this post has to come underneath the Belgian flag thread... apparently I started a new thread
</edit>

Well Jeric, if you ever have some spare time, put up the right flag... If you don't I can go look for it.

BTW : COCLES : What the American self-proclaimed historians don't know/mention is that the Belgians gave CONTAMINATED water, which causes a mental degeneration, and renders the entire race retarded... Unfortunately it worked too slow, and only started working a generation or two later...

Oh, didn't you say you were half-german or some such, Cocles? Yeah, I'm sorry about your mental condition, I'm sure you can live with half a brain.

PS : this is a joke, people, don't bash on us for being mean to eachother.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:36 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

the Belgians gave CONTAMINATED water, which causes a mental degeneration, and renders the entire race retarded...

So you gave the Germans a potion that makes them Belgian?

Brother!
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:07 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

thx Jeric - it looks great

and Cocles : Why on earth would I need to plagiarise, I'm a fountain of inspiration on my own...

And why would I do my best to disprove a point you haven't yourself proven. It was a point that was at most a wild shot that came out of the blue, I chose to disregard it.

Come on, imagine that I would claim Americans would be retarded... I bet the Canadians would be offended.
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:08 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

and Cocles : Why on earth would I need to plagiarise, I'm a fountain of inspiration on my own...

A legend in your own mind. [Big Grin]

And why would I do my best to disprove a point you haven't yourself proven. It was a point that was at most a wild shot that came out of the blue, I chose to disregard it.

Waffles, a refusal to deny can be construed as an admittance of guilt. You know that. Bad Belgian! 10 lashes with the wet noodle and you better not enjoy it this time.

Come on, imagine that I would claim Americans would be retarded... I bet the Canadians would be offended.

Hopefully after a little sleep you'll also realize this makes no sense.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:14 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

I rest my case.. We'll probably never agree on anything...

Except that Cal is gay. [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:14 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

Oh yes, definitely gay.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:30 pm   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
Oh yes, definitely gay.

You both have to look out or you will both loose another star [Wink]
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:21 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

40 centuries of logic raped in 1 dumb sentence... Way to go, I'm sure the likes of Decartes are turning in their graves as they hear you raving...

Keep trying.

ps : along those lines I bet you think you fit into a drawer... because you fit in your pants, and they in turn fit into the drawer.
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:35 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

I already fixed it. I hope. [Wink]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:37 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

For all your fancy talk and happy fun post-script you most likely plagiarized you failed to deny anywhere that the Belgians are retarded.

But being that you refer to a Frenchy as your philosopher, let alone misspell his name, I feel my point is proved.

Keep your eye on the ball SlowMo-San, and the insult at hand.
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:14 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

Sitting here in Phoenix laughing my ass off. BTW, I will be in Phoenix until Sept. 2, then I am off to Houston, TX for a week or two. Then it is off to Ft. Smith, AR to two weeks, then back to Houston. Wish me luck kids. After all, I am getting some very much needed vacation time in.
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 147

expat is offline View user's profile Send private message expat's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:01 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

Ops, this wasn't mean to happen
solkef
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:21 am   Post subject: no problem Reply with quote

Ehhhhhh I read that canadian would be offended if the ALL-MYGHTY-AMERICAN wear decreated mentally retarded... the anser is NO! we would not be offended of somthing weav been knowing for centuries.... LOL (sorry for the spelling error, I'm a french canadian.. [Wink]
btw, no offence meent! It's all for the good laugh...

guy Matte
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: