StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Netherlands wishmaster82
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 25873

wishmaster82 is offline View user's profile Send private message wishmaster82's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

eduardofpl wrote:
The Thin Red Line was absolutely the worst movie I've watched.

I agree Razz
ferrywayes
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 26352

ferrywayes is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ferrywayes's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

monster in law is the worst movie i have seen directed by Robert Luketic. i think the makings of one royally uninspired comedy and utterly generic Hollywood mess.
DeusEx
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 26165

DeusEx is offline View user's profile Send private message DeusEx's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakfast of Champions. Hands down the worst movie I've ever seen.
Canada Sir_Rideout
Ensign
Ensign

aw

Member#: 19233

Sir_Rideout is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sir_Rideout's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven Seconds is pretty close to the top of my list right now. Really odd, distracting, at times disgusting cinematography. Wesley Snipes comes off really disingenuous imho.

Having said that, Indiana Jones 4 is also not in my good books.

"... there is no honor in the victory where there is no danger in the way to it;...." - Seneca the Younger,
ArchitRen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 18166

ArchitRen is offline View user's profile Send private message View ArchitRen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. As much as it pains me to admit... Crank 2. I think they made a bet to see how much money they could fool idiots into paying to watch a pile of crap! And yes, I was one of those idiots. In my defense, it was what a couple of others wanted to watch, I had not seen the first, and I just went along with it.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2207

maddy is offline View user's profile Send private message View maddy's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst movie? How am I supposed to pick the absolute worst movie I've ever seen? There are too many to pick from!!

1 movie I hated was Saturn 3. It was so bad, my friends and I started talking to the screen saying what movies had been ripped off and making general comments loud enough for everyone to hear and no one told us to be quiet.

The next week, we saw a friend and he said he had been to see Saturn 3. He said he really hated it except for this group of 5 people down in front making comments about it. Said he didn't want to leave because he wanted to see what they'd say next. I was one of those 5.

You know the movie is really bad when you talk very loudly in the theater about it and no one tells you to be quiet, they're trying to watch it.

http://tinyurl.com/ltrodr
http://www.mostphotos.com/maddys713/portfolio
http://www.cutcaster.com/studio/pub/784218913

mnlarcher
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 12806

mnlarcher is offline View user's profile Send private message mnlarcher's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many. Topping my list are some that I regretably watched more than once. And they are:
Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone
Rock and Rule (Yep, that animated thing)
Howard the Duck

and

Watched this lots of times, and still not sure why

She
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Which version of She are you talking about, mnlarcher? There must be half a dozen movies made from that book.

BTW, is that a quote in your signature (Or are you just happy to see me)? If so, who said it?
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 12806

mnlarcher is offline View user's profile Send private message mnlarcher's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

From the mid 80's with Sandahl Bergman. Made in Italy and I don't think it had anything to do with the book. It was so convoluted and campy, perhaps that's what got me to watch it so many times.

The quote is from Wings of Desire. Can't remember the actual poet, but the poem repeats throughout the movie.
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 18998

Ardilla_Loca is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ardilla_Loca's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese Classic:

Alain Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold with Richard Chamberlain and Sharon Stone and James Earl Jones. Seriously.

Some found it to be "campy" and/or "amusing"... I got it as a re-gift at a white elephant party, and, sadly, I watched it.

(I also saw the first in the series, King Solomon's Mines, which was also full of stereotype and idiocy)
Canada segellion
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 24779

segellion is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View segellion's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst movie ever made.. ever

Robot Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAUacDVwJo

Karletha
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 26540

Karletha is offline View user's profile Send private message Karletha's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 am   Post subject: The worst movies ever made... Reply with quote

Top Worst Movies Ever:

1. Jaws the Revenge -- What was Sir Michael Caine thinking...!
2. AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem
3. 88 Minutes -- I love Al Pacino, but this one is a real stinker!
Germany ARny
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 32156

ARny is offline View user's profile Send private message View ARny's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Bloody Pit of Horror, but then i remembered that one movie, that really pissed me off. I have never heard one bad thing about this movie. Everyone said: "You have to see it, it's the best movie ever.". I didn't watched it. Unfortunately, I got the chance to see that pile of crap what they call a movie on our schooltrip to Italy. I have never seen a movie so bad, so boring, so disgustingly unispired like that one. I'm talking of course, about the horrors of "Zombieland".

I mean wow. There are movies that are so bad they are good, but this is so bad it's bad, and to top it all off: There is no one that share's my opinion. Everyone laughed at this abomination. I was just sitting there in disbelieve. The plot ist boring, the characters are just bad and uninspired, the jokes are embarrassing and everything in this movie feels wrong.

I have no idea how people could say that this is a good movie. It just left me with a bad feeling. It's the absolutely worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Bloody Pit of Horror was bad, but entertaining. Zombieland was just humiliating. Hands down, worst movie I ever had to sit through.
Captain

Member#: 16007

alien_avatar is offline View user's profile Send private message View alien_avatar's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ARny wrote:
I'm talking of course, about the horrors of "Zombieland".

Oh yeah, Zombieland. Laughing

While I didn't hate ist as much as you seem to, I found it pretty disappointing... especially after practically everyone told me how wonderful the movie was supposed to be.

But I guess the problem is more the high expectations you have than the actual quality (or lack of) of the "highly recommended" movie in question.
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 37063

plus1 is offline View user's profile Send private message View plus1's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst film I have seen so far is Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
Shallow characters, a ridiculous plot and so much unnecessary foul language that even I got sick of it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: