StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Sexy Contest 2003: AFTERMATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey jk2gay. Come on now, The only one who I offer sexual favors to is your woman, she said you can't satisfy her the way a yong stud like me can. BTW, She mentioned something after I rolled off of her about you and the paper boy? Dude thats just wrong! Twisted Evil

btw, sorry you are being a sore looser and that you can't just admit that that your pic couldn't compete with. well anyone Wink
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Lego... you sure grow all sensitive when people point out you're a man whore. Cool
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legolas wrote:
Hey jk2gay. Come on now, The only one who I offer sexual favors to is your woman, she said you can't satisfy her the way a yong stud like me can. BTW, She mentioned something after I rolled off of her about you and the paper boy? Dude thats just wrong! Twisted Evil

btw, sorry you are being a sore looser and that you can't just admit that that your pic couldn't compete with. well anyone Wink

* drops his gloves *

OK Lego! Prepare to loose some teeth. Take on me. Insult me. test your metal on me. NEVER try to bring my family into this though or you WILL regret the moment you did. Just remember that you have family too.

As for the paper person for my house. What can I say other than she is a stone fox! Twisted Evil

If you "bothered" to read my posts on the subject ya dumb ass weenie, you would have known that I NEVER expected to garner ANY votes. I was immensely gratified by the first vote and tickled pink by the second. And I never had to beg for any attention and respect. Unlike yer goofy ass!
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor JK. YOU are still upset with what happened over the weekend. You poor thing. Male impotence is common with men your age. Just let the anger go.

Dude I know your job security sucks but lets learn to take a joke. I am a male whore so obviously the ladies in your life know about it. Take the joke, and chill out, Don't vent you anger at "the man" to me.
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

Member#: 297

sarbear is offline View user's profile Send private message sarbear's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't I tell you boys to play nice??

Congrats Cocles, I'm sure we will all learn to regret giving you the opportunity to gloat for a year Rolling Eyes

Although some of us really tried to prevent it Wink

Anyway, it was fun to see everyone's smiling faces Very Happy
Commander
Commander

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because I would not do you lego does not give me male impotence. You beg and plead but lets face it. You are just not my type. Go back to your left fist man.

As for the anger at the man. Again you are confusing me with you. You are angry at the man for not letting you express the woman that is trapped inside you. Let her out lego. We have all known about her since you first came here with the Orlando Bloom fixation. Be the woman we all know you as lego!
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sarbear wrote:
Didn't I tell you boys to play nice??

Congrats Cocles, I'm sure we will all learn to regret giving you the opportunity to gloat for a year Rolling Eyes

Although some of us really tried to prevent it Wink

Anyway, it was fun to see everyone's smiling faces Very Happy

Thank you Sarbear, and congrats to you too. I guess having all this sexy around is driving these boys insane.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was cute. A little girl inside me... I must say that your comeback was a bit better. Except one thing. Everytime you start your argument you have to be an unoriginal wimp and say "I think you have me confused with you." PATHETIC. That is soo weak. It ruins everything you say because it paints you as a five year old saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

Jk I would never compare myself to you, I consider myself way above you, in almost every way. As for my left fist however, well you just keep dreaming about me taking care of myself if it helps you get through your day. It works for lots of women like you....
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
The very thought that you could be better then me is freaking hilarious. A scrawny, post-pubescent (barely), "mary" such as yourself could not hold a candle next to a real man like me with real values and a real woman. Although I can see that instead of the candle you have opted for the torch instead. Laughing The thought of you and your fist is enough to put anyone off thier lunch so I will pass on the comments there. Just one question for you though. How much money DID your parents get from the condom company after you were conceived?
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well be the youngest of three girls, and the only boy, has lead my sisters and myself to believe my dad wasn't going to stop until he had a son. Smile

As for you being a real man, and having a real woman cracks me up. I am sure I am not alone on this but you stike me as one of those nerdy kids who couldn't get even talk to a girl with out pissin gyour pants. And yes Maybe I am scrawny next to you but thats only cause you have let yourself go. You sit at a desk and probably do nothing physical all day except for the occasional walking to your car. Don't hate me cause I am in better shape and at the prime in my life. Accept the fact that you are old, and that you never had a prime Wink Sorry jk, but you don't have me convinced there.

As for the fist comment. you brought that one up.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

AGAIN. if you really have a problem with me why don't you just keep on PMING me instead of showing off. This isn't like you. Whats going on?
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried PMing you but people in the chat started to complain that they had no idea what was going on.

Ever think that your father stopped BECAUSE he had a boy and that boy turned out like you. God One look at that face in the crib caused him to loose all use of mis member. On the charge of being a nerd I plead guilty but I was married at 19 so won't even demean myself with a come back to your claims of trouser wetting. If that is the way you were though you have my deepest sympathies.
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't a pants wetter. As for your marriage, I guess the first girl that gave you a chance you decided to marry, Smart move considering you wouldn't have been offered an opertunity ever again. So good for you. Btw. How did you ask her to marry you? when she was drunk? You know, it doesn't count if you have to get them drunk first.
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a pants wetter then of course you would deny it. I bet you still wet your pants when you get nervious. Come to think of it you do look a bit like "Sherman" from the American Pie movies
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1152/Events/1152/wi20010405_ChrisOwen_Vespa_164725.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Owen,%20Chris%20(I)

In all seriousness though Lego. She was not my first and she was not drunk. I love my wife dearly and I am devoted to her. Your comment about her pissed me off. Like I said. Go after me but NEVER my family.
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I like how anytime in the chat you can rip on me, my gf, or my family. But yet you cannot handle any jab back at you, your wife, or the rest of your wookie family. Well JK you have my apologies, And my total sincerity when I say, "don't be a poopy pants!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: