StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Sexy Contest 2003: AFTERMATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
heyzeus
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 675

heyzeus is offline View user's profile Send private message heyzeus's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

eerrr... Congrats to the two winners. Big props to all who had the 'cojones' to enter. Cool
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i got ice cream you don't have any. Man what is going on now. Jk...Leggy come on now. Why the bitching? You'll both have to come up with a better pic for next year. Very Happy The Jedi Master has spoken.
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legolas wrote:
Well JK you have my apologies, And my total sincerity when I say, "don't be a poopy pants!"

Sorry I was just in a bitchy mood yesterday. More so than usual and you just happened to get in my way. We all know you as a male whore and we love you for that quality. Very Happy I'll promise to not be a poopy pants if you promise not to be a "be-atch".

Now come here and gimme a smooch ya big goofy bastard! Shocked

I also apoligize to the rest of you for making you all watch that.

Mea culpa. Embarassed
Lieutenant

Member#: 1999

Goblinmoon is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Goblinmoon's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, now that we've all been subjected to that little display... and they say women are bad sheesh!

Could we just put all those pics, and hopefully one with your face this time Cocles in a gallery?

Goblin
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Goblinmoon wrote:
okay, now that we've all been subjected to that little display... and they say women are bad sheesh!

What do you want from me? Blood? I apologize!

Goblinmoon wrote:
Could we just put all those pics, and hopefully one with your face this time Cocles in a gallery?

Yeah! What she said. Having the pics available for general reference would be nice. And Cocles can have a banner over his that procliams him to the the sexiest and a wave wile that plays "Hail to the Chief". OK maybe that would be too much for most of us but having the gallery would be good.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no intention of taking the 2003 gallery down until a little before next years competition. As for a picture showing my face... well I think I've got my 2002 photo still posted in one of these here threads... *cough* clemwolf theory *cough*
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What about making a stickie or getting a link to the gallery on the hom page. The only options that we have right now is yet another bookmark in IE or to hunt for the forum as it gets older and older and older.

Just my 2 copper coins.
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already a link to the gallery on the homepage yeh doofie!

Or do you mean one on the left side column?

Personally I like the gallery drifting off into the nether regions of the site.

If you wanna know what we look like, you can very well go look for it. I'm not a fan of rewarding lazy newbs.
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

Member#: 297

sarbear is offline View user's profile Send private message sarbear's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. If someone wants to see my picture so bad they can find it or ask me where it is.
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I concede. I was refering to putting one on the left hand side and not in the current events section but I am also not in favor of encouraging laziness or stupidity. If they want it they can find it and I can live with the extra bookmark as needed. As the 2 sexiest people on the site I say your votes count the most Very Happy
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I see there is an heir to the throne. Guess I'll go to Venice and hang with the rest of the deposed royalty. My pick up line..Hey babe.."I used to be King" On second thought that sucks..Congrats Cocles "All hail Cocles"....to the sound of millions cheering...warms my heart!..Razz
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hart, and how 'bout you put somethin' your profile so we can contact you next time. Wink
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

True cocles style. Thank you with a backhanded slap to the face. Laughing

Good to hear from you Hart!
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Hart shows up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi-son wrote:
Now Hart shows up.

Yeah he is a wuss ;-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: