StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

"WHO WANTS TO BE THE NOMINEE"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:59 pm   Post subject: "WHO WANTS TO BE THE NOMINEE" Reply with quote

Watching some of the democratic potentials is very interesting. But I think next Primaries we need to make it a reality show! Confused Hell why not. Most of America seems to be hooked on the "REAL LIFE" drama shows. What a great way to get America interested and educated on politics. Very Happy

Here is how it could go. We take all of the candidates and throw them into one Mansion where cameras record their every move. Yes, yes I know. They have jobs as senators and what not, but really this could be done maybe the last month, our three weeks before elections…. Rolling Eyes I mean half of them spend most of their time campaigning anyways… Running for office takes lots of money. Commercials are very expensive and yet most effective. But a reality show will lower costs for these people running. Hell the studio may pay them. But back to the show it will have "twists" Wink I know how we all like the "twist". Okay we can have a thing called dirty little secrets. Where we can learn/hear about who did what to whom, who voted this and that, who smokes but doesn't inhale. We can watch them fight things out, and maybe even some demonstrations. Can't you just see John Kerry saying, "I will do anything for the American public. Watch as I will now devour this cow brain." But wait there is more. Now comes DEAN and CLARK. They will now throw themselves into a pool of alligators and grab the American flag that is hooked on the bottom. And What about John Edwards And Al Sharpton? Well don't worry they are working on singing a new American song. All this is going on while Joe Liberman questions why the show "Average Joe" won't include him… Confused .

On election night America can vote to see who gets the finale rose, AND WHO WINS the chance to take on Bush. along with who gets to marry "for love or money's" ROB. ( Shocked ROBS BACK!) How about that? Oh and don't forget every Wednesday we will have Simon Cowell come on and do interviews with the candidates. Twisted Evil

Cheers America!
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:45 pm   Post subject: A day late and a dollar short Reply with quote

Sorry Legolas but I think the network marketing weasels beat you to the punch on this one

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=643
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Oh MY GOD! Shocked This is indeed a sad mad world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: