StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: 2001 Maniacs Field of Screams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm   Post subject: PR: 2001 Maniacs Field of Screams Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BUYSOUNDTRAX TO RELEASE 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS

Songs, Dialogue, Ditties and Score In One Finger-Lickin’ Good Package!

(July 7, 2010- Los Angeles, CA) – From First Look Studios and director Tim Sullivan, and starring Bill Moseley (Devil’s Rejects), comes the eagerly anticipated second installment of the gore-soaked horror-comedy franchise 2001 Maniacs with 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS. BuySoundtrax will release the 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS -- Original Soundtrack on July 20, 2010. The soundtrack features songs provided by fans of the franchise found on Myspace and Facebook, as well as the film’s star Bill Moseley providing the end-title track, with original music by Patrick Copeland (Hood of Horror).

Come get a taste of the old south and let the old south get a taste of you!!

When this year’s round of unsuspecting Northerners fail to show up for their annual Guts N’ Glory Jamboree, the residents of Pleasant Valley take their cannibalistic carnival on the road and head to Iowa where they encounter spoiled heiresses Rome and Tina Sheraton and the cast and crew from their “Road Rascals” reality show. Performing “The Bloodiest Show on Earth”, our Southern maniacs prove to be more than ratings killers in what John Landis has called “one of the rare sequels that surpasses the original.”

To put together the sonic backdrop, Sullivan turned to the fans, “Horror movies are to film what punk rock is to music,” said Sullivan, “the rebellious, bastard stepchild of a medium.” Without a big music budget, Sullivan made the populist appeal -- he put out the word through various social networking sites looking for music.

“The response was tremendous,” explains Sullivan. “None other than Mayor Buckman himself lead the charge with Bill Moseley’s very own Lord Let Me Help You, a terrific track he whipped up with Rani Sharone and their band Spider Mountain.”

The result is a soundtrack as maniacal as the film. Highlights include Psycho Charger’s newly recorded “The South Will Rise (Field of Screams”), twangy-country tracks from the film’s stars Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner (who also provides the rocking title track “Killers on the Highway”), coupled with rock, indie rock and dance cuts from United Snakes, Me & My Friends, Sean Avolio, Sweet Cyanide, Kyle Justin, Shawn Mars and Zombie Girl, all interspersed with comedic dialog from the film. Rounding out the soundtrack is the original score by Patrick Copeland.

Describes Sullivan, “Like the film itself, Patrick’s music is a little bit of everything, a mixed bag of lunacy and mayhem that perfectly captures the ‘Splatstick’ variety show that is Field of Screams.”

Songs Featured On The Soundtrack:
The South’s Gonna Rise Again -- Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner
Rot in Hell -- Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner
Killers on the Highway -- Clifford Allen Wagner
Nottie Hottie -- Me and My Friends (featuring Elizabeth Couchon)
All Up in My Candy -- Sean Avolio
Hey, Hey, Howdy, Howdy, Hey -- Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner
Fun, Games and Feastin’ -- Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner
All Fall Down -- Shawn Mars
S.L.M. (Suicide Love Machine) -- Sweet Cyanide
Redneck Zombies -- Psycho Charger
FaceBook SuperStar -- Kyle Justin
Go Zombie -- Zombie Girl
Do You Wanna Be My Girlfriend? -- Deanna DellaCioppa
Cannibals -- Lin Shaye, Christa Campbell, Kathryn Le, Nicole Rae
Somebody to Fuck -- The United Snakes
Building From the Ground Up -- Ahmed Best & Clifford Allen Wagner
Scream Queen -- The United Snakes
Lord Let Me Help You Decide -- Spider Mountain (featuring Bill Moseley & Rani Sharone)
The South Will Rise (Field of Screams) -- PsychoCharger

First Look Studios presents 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS, available on DVD on July 20, 2010. The 2001 MANIACS: FIELD OF SCREAMS – Original Soundtrack from BuySoundtrax will be available in stores and iTunes on July 20, 2010.

###

http://www.buysoundtrax.com/
http://www.firstlookstudios.com/films/maniacs/

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: