StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Personal/Favorite Recipes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely worth remembering the next time you hard boil eggs. Share it with your children, grandchildren, family & friends.

The 'NO PEELING' hard boiled egg! Watch this very short video, it works!

http://www.recipesecrets.net/eggtrick.html
Cadet 1

Member#: 27969

angelqueen9989 is offline View user's profile Send private message angelqueen9989's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 pm   Post subject: Ginger Toast Recipe Reply with quote

Hi everyone. This is my ginger toast recipe. What you will need:

1/3 cup soft butter
1/3 cup sugar
3 tbsp finely chopped candied ginger
6 slices white bread

Cream together butter and sugar.
Stir in ginger.
Lay bread on cookie sheet and toast 1 side under broiler.
Turn bread and very lightly toast second side.
Spread lightly-toasted side with ginger mixture.
Put low under broiler until it bubbles and browns lightly.

Serve hot! Smile Ginger toast tastes excellent with orange baked apples! I'll post the recipe for that on here as well Smile Enjoy all!
angelqueen9989
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 27969

angelqueen9989 is offline View user's profile Send private message angelqueen9989's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm   Post subject: Orange Baked Apples recipe - Serves 6 Reply with quote

Here you go, this is a recipe I have for orange baked apples! It goes well with ginger toast Smile This is my favourite recipe. My gram taught me to make this recipe, though I've modified it a little bit. There are similar recipes on the web as well, but this is my recipe.

2/3 cup honey
3 tablespoons red cinnamon candies, or red-hots
2 tablespoons grated orange peel
1 cup orange juice
whipped cream or whipped topping
6 medium tart apples

In a saucepan combine the honey, candies, orange peel, and orange juice. Bring to a boil and cook until candies are dissolved, stirring frequently. Peel and core the apples; arrange in an 8-inch baking dish. Pour the hot syrup over the apples. Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour, or until apples are tender, turning occasionally. Serves 6. Top each serving with some of the juice and whipped cream or topping. Enjoy!
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

OH NO!!!
Ginger toast sounds like one right after the other.. yummmy! Love a good ginger snap. This sounds as good with coffee.. thanks.
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you love a good gooey bar cookie...

Gooey Caramel-Chocolate Bars

makes about 48

Crust
1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Filling
1 bag (14 oz) caramels, unwrapped
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)

Topping
1/2 cup reserved cake mix
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened

1. Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Reserve 1/2 cup cake mix for topping. In large bowl, beat remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup butter and the eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until set.

2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat caramels, 1/4 cup butter and the milk over medium heat about 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.

3. Spread caramel filling evenly over partially baked crust. In small bowl, mix reserved 1/2 cup cake mix, the oats and 3 tablespoons butter with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over caramel filling.

4. Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until top is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen bars. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.

Just found it ... so I have yet to try it.
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 pm   Post subject: Oscar Menus Reply with quote

T he big story for the 2010 Oscars is that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has expanded the Best Picture category from recent years' five to ten nominees. That may make it harder to zero in on a favorite, but we're excited because each year we create menus inspired by the nominees, so ten films means ten delicious meals to share with family and friends. This year's Oscar picks represent a diverse group, making for a wide range of dining options. To celebrate the football-focused movie The Blind Side, we chose a Southern-influenced tailgating feast complete with ribs, potato salad, and pimento cheese. For Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, we let the film's French setting inspire most of our recipe selections, but for dessert, the obvious choice was strudel. And in honor of the blue-hued Na'vi that populate Pandora in James Cameron's groundbreaking Avatar, we built a meal around "blue" foods, including blueberries, blue cheese, and Cool Blue Martinis. For the rest of the menu details, read on. And to get tips on hosting your own Academy Awards party, see our complete Oscars guide.

A Menu Inspired by Avatar

An Homage to Blue
Peppercorn-Crusted Muscovy Duck with Blueberries
Yukon Gold Potato and Wild Mushroom Gratin with Blue Cheese
Cool Blue Martini
Wild Blueberry Pie with Almond Crumble Topping

A Menu Inspired by The Blind Side

A Southern Tailgate
Mother's Everyday Pimento Cheese
Southern Deviled Eggs
Memphis-Style Ribs
Two-Potato Salad with Creole Mustard, Bacon, and Arugula
India Pale Ale
Lemon Chess Pie

A Menu Inspired by District 9

Classic South African Dishes—Prawns Included
Prawns Peri-Peri
Yellow Rice
Riesling
Melktert

A Menu Inspired by An Education

An Elegant French Supper, Plus Cake for Jenny's 17th Birthday
Duck a l'Orange
Classic Cheese Soufflé
White Asparagus with Truffle Vinaigrette
Pinot Noir
Fudgy Chocolate Birthday Cake
Champagne

A Menu Inspired by The Hurt Locker

The Flavors of Iraq
Baba Ghanouj
Tamarind-Honey Lamb Kebabs on Mashed Yams
Couscous Tabbouleh
Almond Baklava with Rosé Water

A Menu Inspired by Inglourious Basterds

French Bistro Fare, Plus Colonel Landa's Strudel
French Onion Soup
Green Salad with Sauce Vinaigrette
Champagne
Apple Strudel Turnovers
(substitute whipped cream for the ice cream)
Milk

A Menu Inspired by Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire

Soul Food Favorites
Brined Fried Chicken
Macaroni and Cheese
Sautéed Collard Greens
Pinot Noir
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Coconut and Cream Cheese Frosting

A Menu Inspired by A Serious Man

A Jewish Family Dinner Circa 1967
Chicken Soup with Loads of Vegetables
Grandma Ethel's Brisket with Tzimmes
Mom's Noodle Kugel
Pinot Noir
Shabbat Mandarin Marble Loaf

A Menu Inspired by Up

Kid-Friendly Recipes and Drinks
Mini Hot Dogs in Cheddar Buns
Macaroni and Cheese
Edamame Succotash Salad
Grape soda
Chocolate Decadence Ice Cream Pie

A Menu Inspired by Up in the Air
A Hotel-Style Continental Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Cream
Butter Croissants
Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
Rosemary and Mustard Breakfast Sausages
Mango, Blueberry, and Ginger Fruit Salad
Champagne and whiskey (preferably in small airplane-sized bottles)

Read More http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/holidays/oscars/bestpicturemenus10#ixzz0gUOKhr92
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be such a fun competition to attend.

http://grilledcheeseinvitational.com/

.................Over the top
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Maple-Bacon Corn Muffins

Ingredients:

* 4 oz. bacon
* 1 cup yellow cornmeal
* 1 cup flour
* 1 Tb. baking powder
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 cup milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup melted butter
* 1/4 cup maple syrup

Cooking Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400*. Heat a skillet to medium-high. Chop the bacon and cook until slightly crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set the skillet aside.
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Whisk in the milk and eggs, followed by the melted butter, maple syrup and 1/4 cup bacon grease.
3. Stir the bacon pieces back into the mixture.
4. Place muffin liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the mixture into the liners. Bake for 15 minutes—until golden.
5. Remove from the muffin tin and serve warm! Makes 12.

Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

With all this hot weather, I think I've been drinking more water than ever in my life. The doctors say 6-8 glasses. I think I may have been doubling it.

But sometimes water isn't enough. So my liquid treat of choice has been cranberry iced tea. The recipe is simplicity itself:

1/2 cranberry juice cocktail
1/2 black tea (currently, decaf earl grey)
Ice if you need it.

Yum. It doesn't take any extra sugar, and I'm supposed to be drinking a cup of cranberry juice every day anyway.

I have also been known to add cranberry juice to my (non-alcholic) lager. Maybe not everyone's thing, but I like it.
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 pm   Post subject: Fun name, real recipe Reply with quote

ROADKILL CHICKEN
Posted by: "Esla" e1enid2s3@yahoo.com e1enid2s3
Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm (PDT)

This recipe, such as it is, is an accommodation to the fact that, although chickens are more or less round, barbecue grills are more or less flat. You'll need one large chicken and one small to medium steam roller. Or alternatively, you might just cut through the bird's breast bone (It's easy: insert a serrated bread or carving knife completely through the cavity of the bird and pull it up through the breast bone.) and splay it flat -- whatever, just so long as it can be got cozily into a more or less single layer in a skillet. This latter will necessarily be rather large. I use a 12-inch black iron skillet (If yours isn't black already, it assuredly will be by the time we're done with it.), which accommodates the (spread-eagled? ) chicken; and as my grill is one of those small, round, amateur affairs, I hack-sawed a little opening in the lid to accommodate the handle of the skillet.

So, gentlemen (and you, too, gentleladies) , start your fires; and soak a few wood chips. (How nice that, around here at least, hickory chips grow on trees.)

Now run back into the kitchen, put that big skillet on the stove and sauté some garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme in about a cup of olive oil.
Pour this over the chicken, which you will have already split, skinned, washed, and dried; and rub it all over that lucky, lubricious bird.
After this ritual ablution and unction, it's back to the grill, which by now has has settled down to a fierce but steady heat. Throw the chips on the fire and the chicken on the grill to be quickly seared on both sides.

In this short meantime, run back to the kitchen, turn up the heat under the skillet and add some more of the fresh herbs and enough carrot strips, onion eighths, coarsely chopped fennel root and whole garlic cloves to fill the bottom of the skillet. Saute these for as long as you dare (And don't get so lathered about this that you forget about the chicken hissing on the grill!), and then deglaze the pan with a cup or so of white wine and some chicken stock or gelée. (If at this point you also add a couple of whole Belgian endives or split leeks, you will be in for a special treat.)

Then take the skillet out to the grill, put the seared chicken on top of the vegetables, and drape the green fennel tops over the whole assembly. Place this on the grill, clamp the lid down tight, and take a few deep and well-deserved breaths. Now you have only to baste the bird from time to time during the forty minutes or so that it takes to finish cooking, being careful as always to not let the pan dry out.

Once the bird is done, pluck off the fennel tops (Save them and the other vegetables for the stock pot!), strain the remaining liquid, separate the fat, and reduce that in a saucepan with a dollop of butter, some marsala, perhaps, and some green onion tops. Then slice the bird, sauce it, and serve it forth!

This method also works well with pork chops which, felicitously, need be neither split nor splat.
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 pm   Post subject: Bacon Fans Reply with quote

Bacon and Blueberry Salad

Servings: 4

Salad Ingredients:

1 package of Sugardale Peppered Bacon
2 packages (approx. 12-16 ounces) baby spinach
1/3 pound piece of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 cup pecan pieces
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1/2 medium red onion, very thinly sliced

Smoked Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients:

3/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons smoked chipotle jam/jelly
1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
The juice of 1/2 a fresh lime
Salt & Pepper to taste

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 375º on convection setting if possible
2. Layout package of Sugardale Peppered Bacon on one or two cookie sheets; do not overlap pieces of bacon
3. Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes (cooking times will vary depending on your oven
4. When bacon is cooked to crisp but not burnt, remove from oven and place on plates lined with paper towels to drain excess grease
5. Use a vegetable peeler to shave pieces of parmesan cheese into a small bowl and transfer to refrigerator until ready to assemble salads
6. Rinse blueberries in a colander, picking out any smashed or uneatable blueberries and any stems, set aside to drain
7. Rinse red bell pepper, remove stem and core, slice into short, thin julienne slices, approximately 1/4 inch each
8. Rinse red onion, remove skin and outermost layer, slice in half then thinly slice one half of red onion, as thin as possible
9. Divide baby spinach into equal potions onto four dinner plates
10. Lay out several pieces (8 to 10) of sliced onion onto each salad, spread around evenly on bed of spinach
11. Lay out bell pepper slices (8 to 10) onto each salad, spread around evenly on bed of spinach
12. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of pecan pieces evenly onto salad base
13. Add approximately 1/4 cup of blueberries, spread evenly around salad base
14. Dived shaved parmesan evenly onto the four salad bases, spreading shaved parmesan pieces evenly out onto each salad
15. Lay cooked bacon pieces on top of salad bases, crisscrossed or in another decorative manner
16. Drizzle with 2-3 ounces of Smoked Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing onto each salad and serve immediately

Note: Complete vegetable and cheese preparation and make dressing in advance, up to one hour before serving. Allow dressing to sit out at room temp and assemble salads while bacon is cooking so as to be able to serve salad topped with warm bacon.

Dressing Preparation:

Combine salad dressing ingredients, except for salt and pepper, in a mixing bowl and thoroughly whisk until sugar and jam is completely dissolved and dressing isn’t separating. Add salt and pepper, a little at a time, to suit your personal taste.

Dressing Note: If dressing is made in advance, whisk thoroughly again before drizzling over salad. Excess dressing can be stored in refrigerator for future salads. Dressing will be best if allowed to sit at room temperature for approximately 30-60 minutes before serving.

Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm   Post subject: Frozen Butterbeer for the Deathly Hallows Premiere Reply with quote

Frozen Butterbeer for the Deathly Hallows Premiere

Butterbeer, for those who don’t know, is a favorite drink of young witches and wizards. While there’s enough alcohol in it to make a house elf drunk, there’s not enough to do the same to humans. The butterbeer at Wizarding World was not made with alcohol, for obvious reasons. Also, it was taste-tested by J.K. Rowling herself. Pretty cool, right? This butterbeer tastes very much like a cream soda, with notes of butterscotch in the background. Like the kind at Wizarding World, it has a slightly slushy texture. However, the really fun part about it is the foamy topping. The frozen butterbeer at Wizarding World comes from a tap, with a separate tap dispensing the foamy topping. Having a butterbeer mustache is something to be proud of, so skip the straws when drinking this drink.

Frozen Butterbeer
Ingredients:
For the butterbeer:
1 1/2 cups cream soda
6 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps
2 cups ice

For the foamy topping:
6 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon butterscotch schnapps

Directions:
Combine cream soda, schnapps and ice in a blender. Blend until slushy. Pour into a glass or mug. In a small bowl, combine heavy cream and schnapps. Using an electric mixer, whisk together until almost whipped. You want the cream mixture to be slightly loose, not as firm as whipped cream. Top the butterbeer with the foamy topping and serve immediately.

Serves 2
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Treacle Tart
Serve 4

Ingredients:
100g/4oz Wholemeal Flour
50g/2oz Self-Raising Flour
A pinch of Salt
75g/3oz Butter
Water to bind
120ml/4 fl.oz. Golden Syrup [what is it?]
75g/3oz Fresh Brown Breadcrumbs
Grated zest of 1/2 Lemon
50g/2oz Toasted Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped

Instructions
1. Sift the flours with the salt into a mixing bowl. Tip the residue of bran left in the sieve into the bowl and stir lightly to mix.

2. Cut the butter into the flour with a palette knife, then rub in the butter with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Gradually stir in just enough water to bind the mixture together. Knead briefly until smooth. Wrap in cling film and leave to relax in the bottom of the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.

3. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas mark 6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and line an 18cm/7 inch flan tin, reserving the trimmings.

4. Place syrup into a saucepan and heat gently. Stir in the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and chopped nuts.

5. Spread the syrup mixture evenly over the base of the pastry case. Roll out the pastry trimmings thinly and cut into long, narrow strips. Arrange the strips in a lattice over the filling. Trim off any overhanging pastry, then lightly brush the strips with the beaten egg or milk.

6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the pastry is cooked and the filling a rich dark brown.
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 pm   Post subject: General Food Topics At Hogwarts Reply with quote

"That does look good..."
-- Nearly Headless Nick, wistfully, watching Harry eat (PS7)

"I'm so hungry I could eat a Hippogriff..."
-- Ron Weasley (GF12)

"zis 'eavy 'ogwarts food"
-- Fleur Delacour

Wonderful meals with the Weasleys

breakfast after a midnight escape includes:
sausages fried eggs bread and butter

Other food at the Burrow
bacon sandwiches marmalade porridge toast sandwiches made by Mrs. Weasley for the trip on the Hogwarts
Express, including corned beef, which Ron doesn't like.
In the garden of the Burrow boiled potatoes chicken and ham pie creamy sauce pouring out of her wand salad

Hogwarts Cuisine

Breakfast at Hogwarts
corn flakes eggs (specifically scrambled) bacon kippers orange juice
porridge rolls sausages toast

Main dishes at Hogwarts
bacon and steak beef cassoulet black pudding
"some kind f strange blancmange" (during Beauxbatons visit)
bouillabaisse (during Beauxbatons visit) Cornish pasties lamb chops pork chops roast beef roast chicken sandwiches (chicken and ham, for Harry and Ron in) sausages shepherd's pie sprouts steak steak and kidney pudding
stew tripe (which McGonagall ironically offers Trelawney )
Yorkshire Pudding cassoulet steak and kidney pie fried sausages

Vegetables
carrots chips (french fries) peas baked pumpkin (at Halloween) boiled potatoe jacket potatoes mashed potatoes roast potatoes
sprouts fried tomatoes

Condiments, sauces, etc.
butter gravy jam ketchup

Desserts, snacks, & sweets at Hogwarts
apple pies chocolate éclairs chocolate gateau
custard tart ice cream jam doughnuts jelly
marshmallows and crumpets (Harry and Rn roast them over the Common Room fire during the Christmas holidays)
mint humbugs rice pudding Spotted Dick strawberries treacle tart trifle

Christmas treats
chiplatas Christmas cake Christmas pudding cranberry sauce
crumpets eggnog trifle (Welcoming Feast) turkey (roasted) turkey sandwiches (for tea) thick rich gravy

Food at Nearly Headless Nick's Deathday Party
rotten fish laid on handsome silver platters cakes burned charcoal black maggoty haggis slab of cheese covered in green mold
enormous gray cake in the shape of a tombstone, tar-like icing peanuts covered in fungus

Hogwarts Feasts
start-of-term welcoming feast
Halloween feast
Christmas feast
end-of-term leaving feast

Molly Weasley's cookery:
cauliflower chicken and ham pie Christmas cake home made fudge home baked mince pies nut brittle boiled potatoes salad Sauce Béchamel homemade strawberry ice cream

Hagrid's cooking, etc.
JKR on Hagrid's cooking
Q. Is Hagrid EVER going to get cooking lessons?
A. Hee hee hee no, Hagrid LIKES what he cooks he can't see any room for improvement. He likes stat sandwiches, bless him.
Bath buns alleged beef cassoulet (containing a large talon)
rock cakes stat sandwiches treacle fudge
The items in the pockets of Hagrid's black overcoat
amber liquid, bottle of some a birthday cake with green icing saying "Happy Birthday Harry" peppermint humbugs
sausages, squashy package of tea things
growing in the vegetable patches: cabbages pumpkins
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm   Post subject: One More Butter Beer Recipe Reply with quote

The woman who posted this recipe was at the Opening of the WWoHP as she calls it, in Florida. She loved the drink. Here is her accounting of it and photo.

It seems to be the Harry Potter food that most people want to try more than any other! Fortunately, now you can, of course, at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And the best part about it, is that you know it's the right stuff, because Jo Rowling herself taste approved it!

Homemade Butterbeer

Makes 6 servings

Ingredients

FOR THE BUTTERBEER
6 12-ounce bottles cream soda [I prefer IBC (which is vegan) or Polar Classics Vanilla, but any will work perfectly]
3 teaspoons butter extract

FOR THE FOAM (Vegan/Dairy-free recipe linked above)
2 cups heavy cream
6 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons butter extract

To make the butterbeer: Set out 6 16-ounce glasses. Place 1/2 teaspoon of butter extract in each glass. Pour 12 ounces of butterbeer into each glass. Lightly stir, if necessary.

To make the foam: In a large bowl, or the bowl of a standing mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium high speed for 3-4 minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the sugar and continue whipping until very soft peaks begin to form, another 3-4 minutes (if you need to whip more or less, then be sure to do so, the times can vary quite a bit based on environment). Stir in the vanilla and butter extracts, then whip for another 30 seconds or so, until soft peaks form.

Spoon a generous portion of foam on top of each glass of butterbeer. Serve immediately.

Recipe by Sugarbear
She got to keep the mug too!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: