StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:41 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Lesson #1, proofread Leggy-San.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:03 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Now, Legolas, listen... Reality check.

If you are the one true spawn of evil, you must have sent in the wrong picture... The only spawn I see there is a spawn of wetness behind the ears (and a milk mustache).
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:11 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

hummm the (C) things was to try and make the lil smile face with sunglasses.... goteeboy are u sure it wasn't charleston heston who played moses? i am pretty sure it was.

well anyways... truth be told it was a strawberry shake. [Smile] they are good. especially the new ones that were mixed with bannana.... oh my good they are sooo good. ooooh baby oh yeah oh.... well sorry bout that. i like food.
GoteeBoy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:59 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Leg, you're absolutely right. Heston did play Moses, but it was Ramses (played by Brenner) that used the "so let it be done" speech.

Strawberry and Banana are very good too. Food is indeed wonderful. It's the main reason I work out 6 days a week.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:44 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

I've been told that the some people want the contest exended. While I agree that one week isn't enough time to get enough votes for respectable results, with the current leader's approval, I'll extend the contest for 2 more weeks.

October 11th okay, Hart? [Big Grin]

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:24 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Legolas: Where do you hail from? You look just like someone I am totally interested in here in New Orleans. Have we perhaps met? And did I "babysit" you last night? [Wink]

LOL
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:22 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

OMG ROFL

Leggy you ANIMAL!!!

Hmm... Leggy you strike me more as the "catcher" type than the "pitcher". Hope you can handle Morgy's fast balls.
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:14 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

In my humble opinion I guess that making this poll last three weeks is too much, I guess the topic can't keep going that long. Maybe an extra week could be ok, just for people who have been out of the site, but I guess most of the people involved in this site have already voted (or decided to ignore the Poll).

Maybe it would be a good idea making a direct link in the main page or the forum page to the poll because some people might not see the topic if there's a new one in this forum (or a new post in an old one) unless they'll look specifically for it.

Then again I don't know if the work would be worth it.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:52 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

I'd love to see a link to the poll on the front page, although I don't want it to detract from the HR5469 post.

Yeehaw.
GoteeBoy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:29 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

You know, I just LOVE it when Morgie makes a reappearance after having been away for a while!
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:46 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

hmmm i think hart has it in the bag but i sure wish i would have sent in a different pic. that ice cream one is giving a few of you the wrong idea... i think. [Big Grin]
But a link on the main page would be cool.... that way we could get people who don't know us to vote.... after all there is only 28 people who voted and about 200 memebers registered to this site....
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:38 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

I do not want to post this on the main page because this is a non-soundtrack related topic.

Maybe if there was actually an official contest and prize (like a bundle of soundtracks) then it would be worth it. Having official contests with prizes is something I really want to do in the near furture.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:10 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Legolas, why would you change your picture?, I was mentioning to some people around that if you had a bit of ice cream on the tip of your nose you might have conquered our hearts. [Big Grin]
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:43 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

well thank you esparvel, but i just didn't think my picture was that sexy. maybe cute, but not sexy. i should have sent in a mysterious one like harts! or some type of intense mug shot like cocles. but i sent in me. the dork me.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:40 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Or you could have just worn a cool hat like Slowmy... or given an "I'm too sexy" look like the morguemeister. Let's not discredit the others now Leggy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: