StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The troll theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:04 am   Post subject: The troll theory Reply with quote

I know the troll....

When this troll first started to cause trouble here, we knew him as smoothie... A punk 25 year old kid... Who is probably sexually frustrated by the fact that he can't find a man, so know comes here to reak havvock on us by posting emoticons non stop...

today he cahnged his name.. I give you Piannoman17s:

Legolas: Gee wonder who that is.. let me just cut and paste this and send it to sensi
Legolas: go ahead maddy pic a topic... i'll do my best... i was raised by four women afterall.
pianoman17s: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing times ten
maddy: Not quite there yet...but getting there

But come to think of it.. Maybe we knew this troll before, Maybe its Morglum....

Here is the back log, notice how pianomann laughed at the morglum crack.

11 Jul 03 - 08:50 > jk2silly: morglum used to be a site admin here but wend on a bender
11 Jul 03 - 08:50 > maddy: What's morglum?
11 Jul 03 - 08:49 > pianoman17s: Laughing times ten of the laughies
11 Jul 03 - 08:49 > Legolas: ie morglum
11 Jul 03 - 08:49 > AustinPowers: well i have a co-work that worked on the blackbird
11 Jul 03 - 08:49 > Legolas: its when they come out of the closet that they get crazy.
11 Jul 03 - 08:48 > maddy: Well, I didn't say how long a while was...listen to jk...
11 Jul 03 - 08:48 > jk2silly: leve them in there long enough and the problem solves itself
11 Jul 03 - 08:47 > maddy: How much air is in there? IOW, if the closet's big enough...leave 'em in there for a while longer.
11 Jul 03 - 08:46 > jk2silly: I love problems that go away by themselves
11 Jul 03 - 08:46 > Caray: Now I can unlock the closet door and let them out. Or maybe I should keep them there...
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that the idea is intruiging. Morglum = smoothie = Piannoman17s. Hmmmm...

My only problem with that is that Morglum centered his attacks on Jeric and Cocles in particular. Smoothie and Piannoman17s seem to be more as you described a sexually frustrated punk who is secretly looking for a man. I am going to go against this being the case as a leopard rarely changes his spots and if Piannoman17s was really Morglum with a face lift then he would not bother himself with you Lego as the last time he waqs here his sole concern was to have Jeric put in jail!

Sorry! The theory does not hold water!
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Word on the street is that Morglum was gay jk. So that theory isn't at odds with it being Morglum.

However, I don't think that he is Morglum. His personality isn't right. Morglum was continually depressed, complaining about his lost love/lover, and life in general. He was pretty much a downer whenever you talked with him. He was also a crusader. However, the "feel" of smoothie is completely different as he relates to people on the chat.

Cocles originally thought the first real troll on SST (the one who liked to cuss everyone out) was Morglum in disguise, but I didn't think so then either because again, the personality wasn't right. After some IP checking from Cocles, turns out the original troll wasn't Morglum. Perhaps Cocles just *hoped* it was Morglum. LOL

So I don't think it's him this time either.
GoteeBoy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:43 am   Post subject: Entertained, that's for sure Reply with quote

Well, whoever he/she is, the troll(s) is/are certainly keeping some people entertained around here. Cool
MysticWolf
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 3727

MysticWolf is offline View user's profile Send private message MysticWolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure is this ones the best I've seen and I've been on several forums, the outcome should be entertaining, hope they catch him soon because its not right that they should just post emoticons it stuffs everything up!
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is old news. I banned his ass months ago. Wink
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when people dig up forum fossiles to crowd my new posts overview..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lock it then, you are a moderator now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: