StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:21 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Oh come now Morgy, we all know you're the SST's "Flaming Foreman".

By the way... has anyone noticed? The contest is over... hooyah booyah!

As it stands HART is officially Streaming Sountracks Sexiest Man.... with SlowMo in second and myself in third...

So as it stands it just goes to show that "nice and sweet" and "crispy golden" will always win out over "obnoxious and evil".

Hart, for your prize you receive an official title on the forum, a date with Morglum and anything else Jeric decides to throw at you.

Enjoy it hombre. Yeehaw! [Big Grin]

And might I point out that we are now SST's most popular thread? Aw yeah! Can you feel that? HUH??? No??? Well push a little deeper....
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:45 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Shouldn't be this topic already closed, it seems it has lost interest and recently no new votes (except to break the tie between C and S) have been cast, nor post added, I guess it's about the right time to declare a winner and thank everybody for having participated, specially those who haven't won and who have been fair players nevertheless.

Eveybody can add an extra vote in their score from me.
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:35 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

....the world is mine!, the world is mine!
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:41 pm   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Hey! What's the hold up, my cards are ordered already! the world is mine!the girls are mine!,the world is mine! wwwooooohoooooo...yyeeeeehaaawww! I'm going to eat some corn nuts, drink beer and go cow tipping to celebrate!
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:34 am   Post subject: Poll: SST'S SEXIEST MAN CONTEST Reply with quote

Oh, I've been away from the forum for too long. I missed out on the contest! [Frown] Still, I'm looking forward to that swimsuit calendar... IIRC I got June.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: