StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Who is the best Batman?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Who is the best BATMAN?
Adam West (60's TV batman)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Micheal Keaton
68%
 68%  [ 26 ]
Val Kilmer
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
George Clooney
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Christian Bale
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

molitorious
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 3979

molitorious is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website molitorious's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:56 am   Post subject: Who is the best Batman? Reply with quote

It has been announced that Christian Bale (guy in American Pyscho) will play the Batman in the up coming film. Personally I think that is great. Who is your favorite batman? VOTE NOW! Very Happy
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian Bale as the next Batman was announced months ago along with Christopher Nolan directing.

A few weeks ago though they announced that Michael Caine will be Alfred.

If all goes well, Batman 5 should seriously rule. Cool

And it better. 1989's Batman was the film that made me want to get into this damn business. I've got a full size original poster of it in front of my desk to remind me.

Darn you Batman!
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:19 am   Post subject: joker Reply with quote

do you think Jack was the ture joker? i think that was the perfect pick to do that role.
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jack was great as the Joker. I just wish they didn't kill him.
korkster
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 548

korkster is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website korkster's Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This vote is all going to depend on your perspective of Batman I think.

Both Keaton and Clooney, tended to portray Batman in the playboy/romantic kind of way. While I think Kilmer did that, but added that "dark" edge to the character that I imagined as a kid.

But...BATMAN IS KEWL! and always will be.
molitorious
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 3979

molitorious is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website molitorious's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Mark Hammel plays an awesome joker (batman: the animated series).

Jack N. was great but I feel he always plays himself.
It just happened to work for that film.

Batman kicks ass. period.
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I'm a fan of Frank Miller/Dark Knight Batman, but then I'm letting my comic book geekiness show.

My favorite is definitely Michael Keaton, he kept his yap quiet and let "the suit" do the talking.

Quote:
Cocles said
Darn you Batman!

now I'm dissapointed in you, there was the perfect opportunity to throw in a 60's line, Curse that crummy caped crusader!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, if I was clever I should have said that "BatThumb" is the best Batman.

Awwwww yeah....
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

man I totally forgot that, LOL!
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 124

Trinity3777 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Trinity3777's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:41 am   Post subject: Keaton all the way Reply with quote

While Kilmer added "suaveness" to the role, I don't think anyone can compare with Keaton's sense of humor and his kick a** attitude - Keaton all the way, and I sure do hope Christian Bale doesn't suck it up as Batman. Evil or Very Mad
Lieutenant

Member#: 5444

Gr81 is offline View user's profile Send private message Gr81's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Without a doubt, Michael Keaton! Although Val Kilmer was pretty good, George Clooney sucked as Batman. Michael Keaton was the best. Damn Warner Bros. and Joel Schumacher for ruining the Batman franchise! Good luck to Christopher Nolan and his Batman film.
Lieutenant

Member#: 849

FoxMcleod64 is offline View user's profile Send private message View FoxMcleod64's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Keaton is the best and put it the best way, "I'm Batman." Heck, the casting for the Tim Burton movies was outstanding, not just Jack N. as the Joker, but Danny DeVito as The Penguin and Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman w/ Christopher Walken as Max Shreck were all great picks.

Watching Batman Forever recently, I kind of thought Kilmer acted just a little like Adam West with the know-it-all explanations. (Again though, great casting for villians, Carrey and Jones)

As for Clooney, he was just a Keaton wanna-be. (Uma Thurman was nice as Poison Ivy, but Arnold as Mr. Freeze???)
Poland Bercik
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 4167

Bercik is offline View user's profile Send private message Bercik's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Keaton was the best Batman I ever saw (maybe becouse he was the first Batman I ever saw).
Keith Moore
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 55

Keith Moore is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Keith Moore's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the outcry when Keaton was first announced as Batman. No one thought he could do it, but but he ended up rocking the house. My only complaint was that he tended to be upstaged by the bad guys.

I thought Clooney and Kilmer were cool, but I couldn't make it through the movies without turning off my DVD player. All these great sets, FX...and a bland script.
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

bat thumb F#$@ing great! i'll have to pick that up for the weekend. thx cocles!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: