StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Papercraft and Paper Toy Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 9583

dalandis is offline View user's profile Send private message View dalandis's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm   Post subject: Papercraft and Paper Toy Fun Reply with quote

I wanted to start a new topic about papercraft for two reasons:

1) As your host, I wanted to let you know when one of my new Desktop Gremlins paper mischief makers is ready for download. This is a personal project that I started in 2008 and I release a new design every month or so. http://www.DesktopGremlins.com

2) I also thought this topic could serve as a source for any MOVIE related papercraft that you might find on the internet. In my travels promoting the art of papercraft, I keep finding neat movie-related projects. We can all post our finds here too since were all fans of the movies.

So keep an eye out, support this thread with your input and watch this topic for replies!

Thanks!

-dalandis
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

dalandis is offline View user's profile Send private message View dalandis's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And to kick off this thread, I am excited to launch the latest Desktop Gremlin paper toy into your world.

The Legendary Tooyu!
http://www.desktopgremlins.com/tooyu.html

BIO: Centuries ago, when villagers celebrated a birthday, magicians learned a spell that transformed well-wishes and happy thoughts into a magical candle-carrying gremlin called a Tooyu. If captured, the Tooyu would grant a wish to whomever doused its flame. As years passed, Tooyu appearances became more rare, but people remembered the creature by baking a sweet cake treat to honor its power. It is hoped when you sing “Happy Birthday,” a Tooyu might make its return.

Enjoy!
-dalandis
Netherlands Ghostkeeper
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 27774

Ghostkeeper is offline View user's profile Send private message View Ghostkeeper's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, that gremlin is fun Very Happy
Perhaps useful decoration for a breakfast table on someone's birthday as well.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am   Post subject: Friendlins papercraft for Valentine's Day and beyond! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I launched a new Desktop Gremlin papercraft this week!

Here is the link to the FRIENDLINS!

http://www.desktopgremlins.com/friendlins.html

These make the perfect Valentine's Day card so check them out!

Friendlins are the world’s first never-ending “social” papercraft toys! Below you will find a multitude of unique FREE Friendlins available for download. If you look carefully, you’ll discover that many of them look just like you and your friends! Friendlins have a nameplate that can be "tagged" with names so you know which monster represents which person in your life. And Friendlins have "link" slots so you can chain as many of them together as your heart desires! But that's not all! The Friendlin base also has bonus slots for inserting special “charms” to display what type of relationship two Friendlins have!
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I added a new papercraft to my site.

This one is a tributecraft for Japan.

Please help if you can!

You can get the free download here:

http://www.desktopgremlins.com/japan.html

-David
USA Twopop VIP (subscribed member)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wonderful, dalandis.
Thanks for letting us know about the link.
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 am   Post subject: New papercraft by dalandis! Reply with quote

Hi Gang! It's been a while since I posted to this thread so trying to liven it up again. There has been quite a bit of papercraft added to my site since I last touched base.

You'll find some awesome video game papercraft thta I created here:

http://www.desktopgremlins.com/freepapercraft-by-desktopgremlins.html

(You'll find OFFICIAL papertoys for Cut the Rope, Pac-Man, Sonic, Soul Calibur V, Zelda and MORE!)

Also, I created a special DECEMBER ONLY Steampunk Santa papercraft that you can download here: But get it quickly before it is locked away for the rest of the year!

http://www.desktopgremlins.com/steam-santa.html

Best wishes to you all and thanks for all the great music that inspires me every day! LOVE YOU SST!

-dalandis
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman Papercraft! Enjoy building while you wait for the new movie to come out! http://desktopgremlins.com/batman.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: