StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Robert_Locksley
Commander
Commander

Member#: 980

Robert_Locksley is offline View user's profile Send private message Robert_Locksley's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Option A or option B - Option B! WHAM!!!....I should've chosen the first option!"

I bet the Chosen One would win a cow-milking competition! Laughing

Man, what a movie! I figure you totally have to be in a weird mood to enjoy it...but it WAS funny!
Ensign

Member#: 55

Keith Moore is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Keith Moore's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't listen to him...we teach him wrong for fun."

"Wha!"

Or something like that. I find people either think Kung Pow is genius or the dumbest film ever made. I'm with the former. Smile
keolanut
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 2782

keolanut is offline View user's profile Send private message keolanut's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This movie was funny. The kind of stupid funny movie. The first time I watched it i swaer My head about blew up cuz I was laughing so hard, then every time I watched it after that I saw differnt things in it and the funnyness went way. Cool
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 4984

circleprovider is offline View user's profile Send private message circleprovider's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's definitely a movie that you need to be in the right mood for. I'm not usually picky when it comes to enjoying a movie, but the first time I watched this I hated it.

Then, I was over at a friend's house a few weeks back, and they had rented it. So I find myself sitting on the couch, rolling my eyes. And this time, it must have been after the operation to remove what ever was I had lodged up my ... well ... nevermind, because I couldn't get enough. And yes, you really do catch more the more you watch it.

This movie is kind of like Super Troopers. Although, I absolutely loved that movie from the first viewing. If you like movies like Airplane, Police Academy, Super Troopers, you should like this one.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first watched I neither liked or hated it. I was actually very tired and was falling asleep on the couch. BUT! the next day I watched it agin and was paying attention. Damn that movie was DOPE! Laughing

Anyways I own it and watch all the time. Everytime I watch it I notice something new. Like the bus that is underwater at the base of the waterfall!

Anyway, I am not sure if I hold it in the same category as Airplane and the rest mentioned (They were all great but more slapstick, IMHO).

The pure genius of Oedekerk's writing and acting, put that movie in it's very own category. Hell, it is even funny watching all the other dub versions that are on the DVD.

I especially like the out-takes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: