StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

How Legolas Won His Woman Over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
the mozster
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 158

the mozster is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail the mozster's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:47 pm   Post subject: How Legolas Won His Woman Over Reply with quote

I was wondering if this resembles the truth about our dear old Lego. hmmmm.... I say it's the truth.

Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, oh man...
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i would play Raiders of the Lost ark.... Rolling Eyes

More like FUNKGASM! WOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOO!

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules/SAM/playlistsearch.php?searchfor=title&searchtext=fUNKGASM&order=ASC&orderby=artist&limit=100#
graywolf
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2693

graywolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website graywolf's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:30 am   Post subject: Blonde Joke Reply with quote

Ok so this thread reminded me of an old blonde joke. It's just a joke people so don't go getting all preachy on me about stereotypes and what not.

A blonde brunette and a redhead go in for a job interview. First, the brunette is called in. Now, she's a smart girl, she is, and answers all of her questions effortlessly and impresses the interviewers no end. Eventually, they get to the final question, and apologise for its inherent stupidity, but say that they're required to ask it anyway. So they ask the girl 'How many D's are in Indiana?' She doesn't hesitate an instant before answering smartly - 'One'. She's correct, and so they shake hands with a promise to let her know if anything comes up.

In goes the redhead. Like the brunette before her, she also has a lot of grey matter in her head, and efforlessly answers all questions. Again, the last question comes up and she gives the smae answer as the first girl did, with the same result - a firm handshake and both parties continue on their ways.

Now it's the blondes turn. She answers all of the questions politely, and without any hindrance whatsoever. But it comes to the last question. 'How many D's are there in Indiana?' She stops. She thinks. She counts fingers. Eventually she borrows a pen and a calculator and begins tapping out a series of calculations, all to the bemused looks of the interviewers.

Finally, after fifteen full minutes go by, she has an answer. '145', she says. Stunned, the interviewers ask 'How did you get that?' Without a moments pause she rattles off (to the tune of Indiana Jones):

da da da daaaaa, da da daaaaaaaa, da da da daaaaa, da da daaaaaaa......
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Graywolf. I can't believe I read that joke. Please give me those minutes of my life back. Next time you tell us a joke, please make it less than a paragraph. Unless it is REALLY REALLY GOOD. Or about Cocles.
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is online now View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legolas wrote:
More like FUNKGASM! WOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOO!

So just what are you saying here Lego? Shocked Sounds to me like Mozzy has you dead to rights and you are admiting it. Surprised
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol damn funny i must say. yes damn funny indeed.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: