StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Romeo + Juliet Volume 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Aur
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 241

Aur is offline View user's profile Send private message View Aur's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:31 pm   Post subject: Romeo + Juliet Volume 1 Reply with quote

Where are all of the tracks in this soundtrack? I can understand a few being left out, such as "Pretty Piece of Flesh" which is a rap song gone wrong, but there are some great songs on the disc besides "Kissing You" which, incidentally, I find nausiating. [Smile]

Some tracks I'd like to see in the playlist:
#2 Local God
#3 Angel
#6 Whatever (I had a dream)
#9 Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
#11 Talk Show Host
#13 You And Me Song
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:54 am   Post subject: Romeo + Juliet Volume 1 Reply with quote

I like the song "Kissing You" because the ties to the movie. On its own, I probably wouldn't like it. But I'll give the soundtrack another listen and let you know what I decide to do later.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Aur
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 241

Aur is offline View user's profile Send private message View Aur's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:34 pm   Post subject: Romeo + Juliet Volume 1 Reply with quote

Hey Jeric,

Have you given this any more thought? If tying into the movie is what is important, I suggest these songs:

Angel -- This is Juliet's theme when she is wearing the Angel costume. It plays after she has met Romeo right before the balcony scene.

Whatever (I had a Dream) -- Capulet theme. The musical theme from the song plays a few times in the movie, usually when Tybalt appears.

Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) -- Plays during the wedding scene. The singer, Quindon Tarver, appears in the movie singing the song at the wedding.

Talk Show Host -- Romeo's theme. Plays when Romeo first appears in the beginning of the movie.

Aur
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 5:58 am   Post subject: Romeo + Juliet Volume 1 Reply with quote

No Aur, I haven't had the chance. As you can tell, I have been extremely busy lately. Thanks for your input and I will seriously consider it.

I am going to fine tune the playlist for next year. At the end of the year I am going to remove some soundtracks permanently. It will depend on the user rating so I need everyone to vote and vote often. Anything with a rating of < 2.0 stars w/+10 votes will be evaluated for removal. So please keep clicking on those "Rate It" links please!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: