StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Just a thought.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Shadowg
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 292

Shadowg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Shadowg's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:22 am   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

I noticed that a lot of the same stuff gets requested, from the same soundtrack, or the same song itself. Or perhaps just from the same series. Because of this, a lot of stuff from a lot of soundtracks never gets played. I was wondering if it was possible to place a random song in every 5 songs or so in order to play some stuff that nobody really requests. Anyways...just a thought. [Big Grin]
Check it out....My name is Shade-I got it made-Only thing Im not is gettin paid-Im a high class slacker-Im a demon attacker-And dont you know Im a dead body stacker-Better watch out cos Im an evil facker-Yeah man...had to break it down for you.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:07 am   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

Intriguing idea.

So your name is Shade and you've got it made? So why're you at the pre-school trying to get laid? (Sounds to me like someone needs to be spayed.) So you're a slacker, Kiddie facker? A man with some candy who's a child attacker. A sex machine who likes 'em green. Word up to the Prepubinator!

Smack that wiggy G thang hommie bing bong wingy bebop boap bah bah honky honky... yeeeeah.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:10 am   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

Go to bed Cocles [Smile]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:39 pm   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

Only if you go with me and wear your clogs. [Big Grin]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:10 am   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

Now, Shade, look at what you posted...

Shade: "Theres not a single God damn thing great about the United States except for the fact that it's got an almighty military it can use to push people around."
(Wed 3:06am)

Shade, this site is run by a guy who served in the United States Navy. If you want him to listen to your ideas maybe you shouldn't post your drivel all over his chatboard. This board is run by and listened to by patriots.

No country is perfect, but we still like ours.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:30 pm   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

O crap Cocles not again.... Damn it do we have another american basher on here? Wasn't it just last month we had some kid saying how the U.S. asked for the attack on the WTC. Saying that because we try to be all big and nosey and that we stick our nose in other countries business. trying to save everyone, while we get fat eating fast food.... I hate these people... It so funny cause I Have not seen any American yet! Bash some second or third world country on this site... And I definatly haven't seen an American start an argument over somthing as foolish as this. or even bring up the subject...
I can't believe that Shade would bash a country that brings him such good movies and sound tracks.... And sure MY government may do a few things wrong. but this country does more good than bad on a daily basis!

Stupid people piss me off. I am sorry for the rant
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:57 pm   Post subject: Just a thought. Reply with quote

Yeah that was Saartje who was on here making the WTC cracks. She's calmed down a bit though. Shade here I think was just trying to incite the chatboard. But it's interesting he'd do it in this way when he's asking a favor of Jeric. Oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: