StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

"Transformers, The Movie"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:20 pm   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Gladiator Man,

Can you PLEASE upload the last song on "Transformers, The Movie"--you know that Weird Al song "Dare to be Stupid"? Yes, yes, I know that it isn't exactly a symphonic song, but neither are a lot of the other songs on here.

Thanks!
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:43 pm   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

I was afraid someone was going to ask for this song. *Sigh* Let's see if there are more people that want this.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

Member#: 297

sarbear is offline View user's profile Send private message sarbear's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:10 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

I say we already have enough transformers songs to choose from. Sure the eighties are nice and all, but I can't imagine too many people other than Yvond who like the st.

[Smile]
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:16 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

NOOOO!!!! That can't be true!

Come on everybody, join in the chant:

"We want Weird Al!"
"We want Weird Al!"
"We want Weird Al!"
"We want Weird Al!"
"We want Weird Al!"
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

sarbear is offline View user's profile Send private message sarbear's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:21 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Sure I like some weird al songs, but I don't think I want to hear him at work.

It would be quite distracting and traumatic. [Smile]
Grady
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 229

Grady is offline View user's profile Send private message Grady's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:56 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

I agree, Weird Al would be too distracting at work.

Please, please, don't torture us.
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:05 pm   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Grady:
I agree, Weird Al would be too distracting at work.

Please, please, don't torture us.

I can't see your point, I've been tortured and distracted by MR for months and nobody has cared about it [Frown] . Anyway, I can't talk about Transformers Soundtrack because I've not watched the movie. However, I loved Weird Al's George of the Jungle to the point I had it in my cell phone.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:00 pm   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Weird Al didn't write George of the Jungle. He did a cover of it. As did "The American Presidents" for the film.
sarbear
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

aw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:11 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
Weird Al didn't write George of the Jungle. He did a cover of it. As did "The American Presidents" for the film.

I believe it is actually The Presidents of the United States of America, or PUSA [Smile]

Esparvel, I have not seen Transformers the movie either, but I have heard the music on here enough for my tastes...
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:38 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

I like esparvel's point--I was actually going to make the same one, but was beaten to the punch.

If Cocles and Pixie lobbied to get "Like a Virgin" playable on Moulin Rouge, then I think we have every right to hear Weird Al as well.

Wouldn't you agree, Jeric? [Big Grin]
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:47 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Weird Al's videos are some waht funny, i'll admit that.. But he is soo damn annouying.... Can we make it so that song could be played only once an entire month??? If we could, I say let the kids have it, if not... heck no! [Smile]
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:48 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

AND STOP SIGNING IN AS WEIRD AL! IT'S LAME! God you are soo weird!
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:53 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Uhh...Leggy...I haven't signed on as Weird Al once. If you don't believe me, have Cocles check the IP logs---he's a moderator, I'm sure he can do that kind of stuff.

Maybe you should take a chill pill or something.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:56 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Okay here's the deal my little alter boy... I am chilled... My saying its lame for you to log in as WEIRD AL is not me being brusk. I just find it sad that you can't let this weird al thing go... But anyways, I am going to go pray that Jeric lets this al thing fade away... take care! [Smile]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:43 am   Post subject: "Transformers, The Movie" Reply with quote

Sarbear, yes you are right. It is PUSA. That's what I get for being lazy. I thought it didn't look right. [Razz]

I'm on the fence with this one. Weird Al is awesome, and Dare To Be Stupid is my favorite song of his, but I don't know if it's necessarily appropriate for the sight.

If it makes you feel better how 'bout I tell Jeric he can remove "Like A Virgin"? [Big Grin]

Put down that chainsaw and listen to me.
It's time for us to join in the fight.
It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys.
It's time to let the bed bugs bite!
You better put all your eggs in one basket.
You better count your chickens before they hat-

Argh! It's stuck in my head now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: