StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

So many members!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
PurpleRen
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:04 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

WoW!!

I'm only member number 80. But I noticed there was like 200 something members now. Thats cool!!

I wonder if all 200 something members still come to the site? That would be so weird if there was 200 something people all chatting at the sametime.

hmmm...
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:27 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

You'd be surprised how many people register and never post a message.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:26 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

I heard that Hart has registered 8 fake members to vote for himself. And if you look at the scores of some of the other 'sexy' pictures in the most illustrious and infamous poll ever, you just have to realise that Hart probably wasn't the only one.
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:34 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

I consider each distinctive personality from my disorder to be a member...
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:28 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Ok then, but at least you could have entered the poll with all your personalities, so your votes for yourselves would be more equally distributed...

Hmm.. For those of you who haven't already noticed : I'm a sore loser.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:47 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

When I look at all you guy's, i see that I'm member # 7... so , I'm one of the oldest! "do the Happy guy dance" Mouhahahahaha to you all...

***Sorry about the above, my brain has the distinct goal to get me killed AND crazy...
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:57 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Sorry, Guy, but I'm #4 so I'm older than you even.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:13 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

For you newbies out there, us old timers were hanging out on the chat board one night in March when this guy named Jeric comes in and says, "Come on you guys! Register! Please?" So all of us went schlepping off in one large group and registered, which is why you see us all bunched together in a veritable orgy of elders.

In retrospect I'm sure Jeric wishes a few of us weren't on the chat board that night when he gave the invitation. [Wink]
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:03 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

LOL! I remember that day.

Did not even asked why... Just registered and did not ask why...

Jeric must have somekind of supernatural powers... [Big Grin]

I LOVE THIS SITE!!! AWOwOOOwooooWWOoOOOO!!!
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:07 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Hehehe... I'm the bad luck number 13. Numerous people skip over me because of superstitious beliefs.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:40 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Yup I guess I am a "NEWBIE" but at least I am here. This place is soo cool! If I had access to the internet before you bet I would be and old fart too! [Big Grin]
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 4:58 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Hey guys. I guess I am one of the "old timers" here as well. I am member #56, and have only been here since Aprill this year. But this is my favorite site, and I will never leave!

MUHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHA
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:15 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

As member 29 I think that places me firmly in the old timers column. It is good to see Guy Matte show up here on this post as I have not seen him for closer to a year now. I have been here since sometime in the fall of 2001. I did not register right away (probably about 6 weeks or so after I started frequenting this site). I just have to say though that you all are good people and I thank you for a site that I know I could not get through the day without. God bless!
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:20 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Well... As member number 332 I must say that puts me somewhat at the back... Actually there is no back behind me... I'm at the end!
(I'll refrain from "The end is near" jokes)
Anywho... Just wanted to announce my precence [Smile]
And I'll try to be active, and not one of these pre-mentioned idle users.
But now... breakfast!
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:53 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Welcome to SST Chandler!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: