StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

So many members!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
solkef
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:22 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Hey!!! [Smile] thanks jk2silly, I feel verry liked at the moment *fuzzy felling inside* and to our newest member, well... HELLO!!! I remember the time when having 32 people on the web site was enough to celebrate! I'm glad that our common God Jeric created that internet radio! Log live Jeric *that phrase is a paradox since he is a god he can't die... well (shrug) And long live SST!!!!)

Guy (#7 and happy of it!)
Cadet 2

Member#: 338

mistryl is offline View user's profile Send private message mistryl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:19 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chandler:
Well... As member number 332 I must say that puts me somewhat at the back... Actually there is no back behind me... I'm at the end!

Well, I guess I got your back now. Is that a good thing? I'm at the end now!

*looks behind her*

Hmmmm... I feel so exposed. [Wink]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:04 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

They just keep coming and coming. (don't say a word about that Cocles!) It is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Warm and fuzy feeling inside. (c)
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:12 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Mmm. Member 40. I'm middle aged. I guess that is good, right? It has been many many months since I first started listening. I remember when there were only 20 some spots to listen on. Those were the days.
PremierNate
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 280

PremierNate is offline View user's profile Send private message PremierNate's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:57 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Well, being #279 I guess would put me somewhere in the middle, a place I always have and love. I am so glad to have found this site and all the cool people on it. Thanks Jeric for such a awesome site with even better music! It really gets me through my work day and some day I hope to get a new avatar that looks a bit cooler. If anyone can tell me how to get new ones or post a new avatar it would be appreciated. For now, I shall leave as Nate, the middle-man! [Cool]
YuHirà
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 341

YuHirà is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YuHirà's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:42 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JERIC:
You'd be surprised how many people register and never post a message.

I'm the newest (french) member. I have been member for about 30 minutes. And I think that the problem is that there are not enough new topics. It's a pity because your discussions are very interesting. I would like really to participate very much but if there are new topics it will be very difficult!!! [Big Grin] I'm going to try to create a new topic about Thomas Newman. I hope there will be answers!!
Cadet 4

YuHirà is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YuHirà's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:45 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

I have just sawn that Wolf comes from France. (Alors je dis: salutations à toi... Je ne suis pas le seul... Smile )
And what about a member list? Does such a list exist? If it exists, where could I find it?
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:45 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

A member directory would be cool. Something that would allow you to easily browse through the profiles. It'd also make PM'ing easier when you don't have someone already on your buddy list.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:20 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

I think it is a good idea as well.

I ran in that problem of not being to PM someone because the person was not in my buddy list yet. Had to go through the forum to find a post from the person... took time.

@ YuHira: Salutations a toi aussi. Il y a plusieur Francophones sure le site: Caray et Guy Matte entre autre. A+ sur le chat!
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:28 pm   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nate:
Well, being #279 I guess would put me somewhere in the middle, a place I always have and love... blah blah...For now, I shall leave as Nate, the middle-man! [Cool]

Sorry nate. But you are still a young one. Yup I am the middle child. With all of my lack of attention, and depression and crazy acts of screaming. Middle chhild syndrome all over me.
Okay so 177 isn't the exact middle but hey i am damn close. a lot closer then 279. [Big Grin] [Razz]

But to cocles idea. I think it is great!!! I have and I am sure many others have as well, tried to pm someone, and couldn't becasue either they haven't posted anything and they are not on the buddy list. maybe we could even have a top 20 member thing. even though it has nothing to do with ST's. [Smile]
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:34 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Maybe we could even have a top 20 member thing. Even though it has nothing to do with ST's. [Smile]

That is a good idea!

How about it Jeric? [Big Grin]
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:53 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

I think bottom 20 would be much more interesting.
YuHirà
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:21 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cocles:
A member directory would be cool. Something that would allow you to easily browse through the profiles. It'd also make PM'ing easier when you don't have someone already on your buddy list.

If I've well understood what you wrote here, this member list does'nt exist?

An why just a "top 20 member thing"???
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:07 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

WOW!! [Razz]

Last time I checked, or posted anything, there was only 200 members....

And when I come back there is over 300...hmmm...
That is a lot of people.

Lets see...if there is 205 people listening to the stream right now...that only leaves a little over a hundred, that could possibly be not listening...

It would be interesting if every member signed in and listened to the stream at the sametime...and we got a chance to meet everyone in chat...over 300 people, from many different places...all chatting at the sametime...............wow! [Cool]

Well, just posting to let everyone know that I'm still alive...just incase anyone cared...hah! [Razz]

Take care everyone!!! [Big Grin]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8

solkef is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail solkef's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:21 am   Post subject: So many members! Reply with quote

Hell, if that make you feel bether, I care [Smile]

And I do think that a list of all members (willing to be in it) would be a great thing. whit interest, hobbies and such. and of cours a way to get in touch...

Guy Matte (lucky # 7 [Wink] )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: