StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

A Good source of Piano Sheet Music for Soundtracks?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice resource Saffron! Thanks!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Hisaishi Piano Music for you Cal and Jeric!
http://cgi.ebay.com/GHIBLI-MUSIC-SCORE-SOLO-PIANO-BOOK-HOWLS-MOVING-CASTLE_W0QQitemZ5987634693QQcategoryZ1345QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
Beautiful looking book

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOH-HISAISHI-ENCORE-CD-SCORE-GHIBLI-TAKESHI-KITANO_W0QQitemZ5991124579QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOH-HISAISHI-ENCORE-PIANO-MUSIC-SCORE-GHIBLI-JAPAN_W0QQitemZ5986943525QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Joe-Hisaishi-Japan-Animation-Theme-Piano-Lesson-Book_W0QQitemZ5993948950QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Caliburn wrote:
The site I gave above has a ISBN number. I thought those were books?

you are right Cal, the ISBN is for books. Sheet music, in loose leaf or bound, is classified as a book of sheet music. Wink

edit: after posting this I noticed Cocles answered first. sorry for duplicating the answer. Embarassed

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some more links. This is downloadable sheet music from Hisaishi.
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1295
Another free downloadable one
http://www.joehisaishi.net/partitions/
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

All of my previous posts are expired since they are on ebay.

I have compiled a list of sites that provide sheet music for games and anime.

http://treebobs.blogspot.com/2005/12/sheet-music-sites.html

Enjoy!
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:54 am   Post subject: Re: A Good source of Piano Sheet Music for Soundtracks? Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
Apr 29, 2004: Anyone know of a good place to buy sheet music online? In particular piano for soundtracks.
Tree, thanks for that awesome list of sheet music sites!!

New answer to an old thread:
The Sheet Music Store http://www.music44.com/X/products/movies
They carry sheet music/music books as well as instruments, metronomes, mics, etc. Doing a quick search, it looks like they have little or nothing in the way of gaming or anime music. Sad

In early Dec I shopped online and locally for a particular Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music book for a Christmas present. Every website including Sheet Music Plus and Amazon showed it was on back order. (A local store could have gotten it in 10 days.) I decided to order it from The Sheet Music Store since they indicated it would be shipped the next day. A week later they sent an email saying it was on back-order for 1-6 weeks! By then it was too late. Grrrrrrrr.

It was really disappointing that they weren't as "up front" as the other web sites - but they got my business, didn't they? To their credit, they did offer an easy way to cancel the order and get a refund, plus they do have an 800 number. Next time, I'll call them rather than order online.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to buy anime/game sheet music http://www.amazon.co.jp/ is the best probably.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 9724

JJ2005 is offline View user's profile Send private message JJ2005's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Moore wrote:
Www.sheetmusicplus.com is a name I've seen quite a bit, though I've never ordered from them.

I have order several pieces from here. It's a good website and I have never had problems from this company. They have a great selection of music.
DonBex
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 12883

DonBex is offline View user's profile Send private message DonBex's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hum... do you know where can I find some music sheet fo clarinet?... it seems that are all for piano and/or violin/guitar... Evil or Very Mad
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

DonBex, just read the treble cleft music for piano. Some will be too hard to play on the clarinet but most melodies can be played no problem. My wife is reading piano music to play her flute.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

A note on a flute does not have to be the same for a clarinet. Depends on the clarinet you got.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

well notes are notes, as long as they are notes that can be played on a clarinet or any other instrument piano music will work. Maybe it will require you to be selective in what you play.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

eer, it will be off key if you play a violin part on a clarinet.

A written C is a C on a violin, but it is a D on a clarinet.

(Most) clarinets are B-flat instruments. Flutes and violins are C instruments.

At least in our dutch orchestra they are.
USA Twopop VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

DonBex wrote:
do you know where can I find some music sheet fo clarinet?
Yes, at the Sheet Music Store http://www.music44.com/X/&Tab=by_instrument.mv&Row=3
Even though they put my order on back order, I still believe they are a good source of sheet music.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

found this on another forum

It has Sadame for example
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: