StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The voodoo (male appendage) - for Expat
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:01 am   Post subject: The voodoo (male appendage) - for Expat Reply with quote

Title and spoilered by j2brown to make it a bit more family friendly.

Spoiler:

A businessman was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort with an extremely healthy sex drive, so he thought he'd buy her a little something to keep her occupied while he was gone. He went to a store that sold sex toys and started to look around. He thought about a life-sized sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildo's, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter. He explained his situation.

"Well, I don't really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don't know of thing that will keep her occupied for weeks, except..." and he stopped.
"Except what?" the man asked.
"Nothing, nothing."
"C'mon, tell me! I need something!"
"Well, sir, I don't usually mention this, but there is The Voodoo penis."
"So what's up with this Voodoo Penis?" he asked.
The old man reached under the counter, and pulled out a very old wooden box, carved with strange symbols and erotic images. He opened it, and there lay an ordinary-looking dildo.
The businessman laughed, and said "Big damn deal. It looks like every other dildo in this shop!"
The old man replied, "But you haven't seen what it'll do yet." He pointed to a door and said "Voodoo Penis, the door." The Voodoo Penis miraculously rose out of its box, darted over to the door, and started pounding the keyhole. The whole door shook wildly with the vibrations, so much so that a crack began to form down the middle. Before the door split, the old man said "Voodoo Penis, return to box!" The Voodoo Penis stopped, levitated back to the box and lay there quiescent once more.
"I'll take it!" said the businessman.
The old man resisted, saying it wasn't for sale, but finally surrendered to $738 in cash and an imitation Rolex.

The guy took it home to his wife, told her it was a special dildo and that to use it, all she had to do was say "Voodoo Penis, my crotch." He left for his trip satisfied that things would be fine while he was gone.

After he'd been gone a few days, his wife was unbearably horny. She thought of several people who would willingly satisfy her, but then she remembered the Voodoo Penis. She undressed, opened the box and said, "Voodoo Penis, my crotch!" The Voodoo Penis shot to her crotch and started pumping. It was absolutely incredible, like nothing she'd ever experienced before. After three mind-shattering orgasms, she became very exhausted and decided she'd had enough.

She tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in her, still thrusting. She tried and tried to get it out, but nothing worked. Her husband had forgotten to tell her how to shut it off. Worried, she decided to go to the hospital to see if they could help. She put her clothes on, got in the car and started to drive, quivering with every thrust of the dildo. On the way, another incredible intense orgasm made her swerve all over the road. A police officer saw this and immediately pulled her over. He asked for her license, and then asked how much she'd had to drink. Gasping and twitching, she explained, "I haven't had anything to drink, officer. You see, I've got this Voodoo Penis thing stuck in my crotch and it won't stop screwing me!"

The officer looked at her for a second, shook his head and in an arrogant voice replied, "Yeah, right... Voodoo Penis, my ass!"

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 61

Clem is offline View user's profile Send private message Clem's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:32 am   Post subject: The voodoo penis - for Expat Reply with quote

LOL!!

I crack up at this one each time I hear it.

We have it in France as well.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

In the version I heard about 10 years ago in prep. school, instead of a "voodoo penis", it was called a "f---monster".

(I know, old post, but not many people make it back here in the forum topics.)

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My god LOL

bored at work or something?
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great joke!!!!!
Lieutenant Commander

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal, the chat was dead and for fun I dared to venture past the forum's first page. I got to read the non-censored material. Once you read it, you can't un-read it. Shocked

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

Asriana
Commander
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides - not all of us were around in 2002 Wink
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Asriana wrote:
Besides - not all of us were around in 2002 Wink

2002!!!! There was internet in 2002!!
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The world was young. I-pods were a technological marvel everyone that knew, would love. President Bush was protecting us from all that would do us harm. We were still trying to figure out Anakin Skywalker's career of choice. And we knew Britney Spears would meet the coolest, most wonderful and endearing man to fall in love with.

Oh, such nostalgia. *performs additional self-lobotomy*

Tjoe
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

pfff young ones. Cool
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I Googled "voodoo penis." http://www.google.ca/search?q=voodoo+penis&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I love how they simply made the businessman "Chinese," and thus it became a Chinese joke.

DonBex
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 12883

DonBex is offline View user's profile Send private message DonBex's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... what a stupid thing... LMAO
USA Jade_Kadir
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 12707

Jade_Kadir is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Jade_Kadir's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny. *GiggleSnort*
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*blows dust off thread*
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: