StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Pet Peeves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
ReijklinsGirl
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 4004

ReijklinsGirl is offline View user's profile Send private message ReijklinsGirl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervisors who give you and assignment, telling you a DRAFT needs to be ready by a certain date, then telling you on that date you were supposed to have a FINISHED work product. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Lieutenant

Member#: 413

Altoid is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Altoid's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The word "actually" *grr*
Lieutenant

Member#: 5054

Techo is offline View user's profile Send private message View Techo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

GrooveMerchant wrote:
Speaking of drivers, Don't ya just hate it when someone else is a total jerk and cuts you off or zips in and takes the parking space you've been waiting for...[snip]

Something like this Wink
http://www.uvm.edu/~nogrizov/pics/vids/parkowanie.mpeg

Another cool parking clip, from one of Jackie Chan's movies
http://www.imaging.robarts.ca/~mmalat/Blagues/Video/Parking.mpeg

Altoid wrote:
Story = they look like USA police automobiles

I'm driving along and a blue Crown Victoria comes up behind me. Even when you're obeying every traffic law, it's still distracting and these people must know what effect they have on other drivers (and probably relish every minute, the bastids)

Are those the ones with the search light still attached, ex-police vehicles? and there are the ones who even tint the glass. That makes it look even more official. There are so many private taxi services using crown victorias (as well as Town Cars) , you immediately know to stay out of their way.

One of the most annoying thing about driving for me are the bicyclists , not the professional messengers but just the plain folks, mostly middle aged to old folks who just think they own the road like a normal car would do. They just ride in the middle of the lane, slowly and not paying attention to anything around them. I've come across a drunk one once, you just feel that they can tip over at any time.

For an internet peeve, I would have to say those sites where the back button doesn't work. Yes you could use the history to go back but I'm so used to the back button Smile

edit: oopd, forgot to post another driver funny Wink
http://inquis.ondaquadra.org/humor/videos/antenal.mpg

Last edited by Techo on Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I love that first one! LMAO

Cyclers get on my nerves too!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Oglala Istagi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6652

Istagi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Istagi's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Going Forward"

That phrase can send me into a murderous rage.
Lieutenant

Member#: 2617

GrooveMerchant is offline View user's profile Send private message GrooveMerchant's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I'm loving that first video techo. I'll put in another one against bike riders, in fact I encountered one of those today. He was all decked out in his tight spandex and fancy biking gear and rode right along the outside edge of the bike lane! Evil or Very Mad
Altoid
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Altoid is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Altoid's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:53 am   Post subject: Dang some bike hating going on Reply with quote

Dang some bike hating going on.. maybe you're only hating on the bikers who think they own the road and the "posers" who put on too much equipment.

I only bike every once in a while, when I do the only equipment I have is a helmet and the gloves (extra padding for the palms) and I either stay well within the bike lane or use the sidewalk. I've only "needed" the helmet once to protect my melon when I banged me noggin on a telephone pole *shrug*

Anyway, as a formerly regular biker, I have a pet peeve against those drivers who think it's cute to HONK as they pass you or yell out the window "HEY!".
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I drive a blue buick regal, with nice crome assecories and a sweet luggage rack on top of my car and I hate it when people slam on their brakes in front of me... IT ALWAYS HAPPENS! J/K

Seriously though, I hate the H2.... Damn soccer dads... ITS NOT EVEN A REAL HUMMER... It is a chopped up plastic peice of crap the sells at half the price of a REAL hummer. I always see this middle class yuppies around madison who drive them as a status symbol... I always want to tell them to either buy a real hummer, or don't buy one at all. Buy an Escalade or something else, just not that plastic box that you think makes you tough.

As for cylcers.... ahhhh!!!!! come to madison everyone.... THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. They all pretend to be "proffessionals" they all think they are some crap ass version of Lance Armstrong. Except I think the madison bikers are a bit more arrogant because they take up the whole road,(even though we have bike trails everywhere in this city.) The worst is when they drink from their water bottle and tilt thier head back and not look where they are driving.

Anyone remember that Audry Seiler girl you may have heard about on the news last spring... Well last week she got her sentence for faking an abduction. (She pretended she was kidnapped) She cost the city of madison over a hundred thousand, she only has to pay back ten thousand over a few years and do community service... I mean come on! this chick made national news for being missing, and then when they found out she was lying and lying some more she plays the victim card and says she was depressed and wanted to get away....

I could go on for days but I'll stop... for now
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Avatars

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
FrozenHan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 440

FrozenHan is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View FrozenHan's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA thats good...wait is mine still up? hehe
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

--Tyler Durden
Altoid
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:52 am   Post subject: you're tuned to KEND (or WEND) FM Reply with quote

having my car "tuned to WEND FM"

I'm driving along flipping through stations and a GREAT song is playing.

I start grooving and then... the song ENDS
I caught only the last 20 seconds.

It happens too often tuning into WEND FM, grr
Tjoe
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Altoid - shouldn't you just leave in on WEND then?
Lieutenant

Member#: 7050

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my biggest pet peeves is spam, as well as being subscribed to something you never signed up for. Also the spam with broken links for unsubscribing. Evil or Very Mad
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those links for "unsubscribing" create more spam Smile Don't click on them Smile
Diamondback
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7050

Diamondback is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Diamondback's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotcha. Thanks. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18

Jump to: