StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Why has the chat been down for so long?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Wolf99
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3543

Wolf99 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wolf99's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:04 pm   Post subject: Why has the chat been down for so long? Reply with quote

I hate to point this out folks, but the chatroom has been cursed ever since Wolf99 was banned from the chatroom.
I believe there is a verse in the Bible about it. It's in Isiah, I think. "I will bless thee who blesseth thee, and curse thee who curseth thee." or something like that.
So come on, start showing some blessings to good old Wolf. He's not the big bad wolf. Treat him like a good dog and then you will KNOW the glory of the Lord!
Caray petted me before and didn't get bit. Cal's just mad because I poked fun of that Japanese cartoon. (What's it called again?) ha ha. oh yeah, Anime.
At any rate, let old Wolf99 back in the chatroom and the problems will clear up. I guarantee it.
(and just in case some loud bragger tries to put me down and accuse me of hacking, take comfort in knowing that I couldn't even figure out how to post a picture of the National Lampoon's Vacation soundtrack in the "what soundtrack would you like to see" forum.
Wolf99
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3543

Wolf99 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wolf99's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, this forum posting is getting kind of fun. Nobody to interpret Wolf99. Only 69 more posts to go.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As I personally think that the chat is a much better place without you, I find it funny that you use my name as an example of your good behaviour.
Commander

Member#: 5061

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:18 am   Post subject: Re: Why has the chat been down for so long? Reply with quote

Wolf99 wrote:
Treat him like a good dog and then you will KNOW the glory of the Lord!

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but I'm almost certain I don't want to know. Laughing
Tjoe
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, there is a "chat" thread in the Community folder. Just go to the last page.
http://64.62.175.168/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1802&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks TJ.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: