StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Isolated DVD Scores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:07 am   Post subject: Isolated DVD Scores Reply with quote

I want to get into ripping Isolated DVD Scores for SST. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? I'm experimenting with several different programs but if someone has a technique nailed down, please let me know.

Thanks,
JERIC

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:55 am   Post subject: Isolated DVD Scores Reply with quote

I ended up ripping the Bad Boys score using Total Recorder 2.1 Its a nifty little program. The only drawback was i actually had to play and record the score as I went, so it was a bit of a wait. I edited the one long wav stream into several track pieces with soundforge and put it on a cd. Works fine. I am sure however, there are many more easier ways to rip scores off the dvds. Its a shame they dont release every score to the market, otherwise I could have avoided this tedious effort.
Ensign

Member#: 277

Scorehawk is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Scorehawk's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:00 pm   Post subject: Isolated DVD Scores Reply with quote

Hey JERIC, if you're going to isolate DVD scores, I have a couple EXCELLENT suggestions:

Shackleton (the A&E miniseries)
The Lord of the Rings movies (any score music not on the cds as well as the non-score stuff like in the Passing of the Elves scene in TTT)

Anyway, have fun isolating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: