StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Bourne Supremacy w/ identity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada holojedi
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 949

holojedi is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website holojedi's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 am   Post subject: Bourne Supremacy w/ identity Reply with quote

May I share the pleasure I have with this movie, the Bourne Identity. The soundtrack (John Powell) is nice, the role play of the actors, the action the story, simple but nice. Did anyone like it too?

I never went for the book, I do know the sequel Bourne Supremacy will be in theatre this summer... Very Happy
USA PeteC VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 3796

PeteC is offline View user's profile Send private message View PeteC's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the movie. I think it is a 'breakout role' for the actor, in this genre. The st was fine and I look forward to the next installment.
good as good. Herein lies evil.
USA Maeltne
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 6602

Maeltne is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Maeltne's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, great cloak and dagger. The music did it's job too, by scaring the sh*t out of you at the right moment. And Brian Cox is in everything!

Bourne Supremacy? - bring it! I'm ready for more in-your-face action to lose myself in for about more 2 hours. If this one is as much of a ride as the 1st, I'll need to spike my drink.

Love ya!
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4924

zirael is offline View user's profile Send private message View zirael's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to Bourne Supremacy with another John Powell score and more fast car chases. I think Franka Potente was awesome in the first film because she wasn't the typical girl pulled along for the ride. I'm glad she's in the sequel too. Smile
Canada holojedi
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 949

holojedi is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website holojedi's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent MOVIE, great stuff, great score, a well surprise ending score too and MOBY returned...awsome...
GrooveMerchant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 2617

GrooveMerchant is offline View user's profile Send private message GrooveMerchant's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good times I must say, I really enjoyed it. Damon pulls the role off nicely, and as usual Brian Cox is the man. Oh also...

Spoiler:
Did anyone else notice the actor Karl Urban as the other assasin? It's Eomer from LOTR! In my mind he shall always be Eomer, just as Viggo will always be Aaragon. Anywho, just thought I'd share that tidbit

There was one thing that bothered me slightly, this new director seemed to be very fond of incredibly shaky camera work, which got on my nerves a little. The first film was similar in this area, since alot of the action tends to happen very fast, especially the hand to hand combat scenes. I just found that in this one it got to be a little too dis-orientating, or however you spell that. Besides that nit-pick, a fine film Very Happy
Patje
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 482

Patje is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Patje's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have to wait a few weeks before in the movie is in our cinema's. If it's as gooed as the first one, it will be worth it.

Quote:
Franka Potente was awesome in the first film because she wasn't the typical girl pulled along for the ride. I'm glad she's in the sequel too

You're right.
I also like sequels with the same cast. You can go further where part 1 ended. And according the trailer, it does Wink
So no need for introductions. Cut right to the chase.
Commander

Member#: 7501

schroddie is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website schroddie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

GrooveMerchant wrote:

There was one thing that bothered me slightly, this new director seemed to be very fond of incredibly shaky camera work, which got on my nerves a little.

Well GrooveMerchant, thank you soooo much!
First, for the spoiler, because that really drove me crazy! Now I can shout at my friends for not believing me on this!!! AHAHAHA

Second, I agree with you completely about the shaky camera... Piece of advice for people who haven't seen it yet: DON'T EAT BEFORE GOING... It really gets on the nerves. You don't even see the action properly. I prefered the first one.

As for the soundtrack, I really liked it. I am so happy that today the ST just got added to the SST website so I can listen to it before buying it. Awesome!!
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 7648

OutlawJW is offline View user's profile Send private message OutlawJW's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my Best of Summer pick. Look forward to the next installment.
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

schroddie wrote:
GrooveMerchant wrote:

There was one thing that bothered me slightly, this new director seemed to be very fond of incredibly shaky camera work, which got on my nerves a little.

Second, I agree with you completely about the shaky camera... Piece of advice for people who haven't seen it yet: DON'T EAT BEFORE GOING... It really gets on the nerves. You don't even see the action properly. I prefered the first one.

I concur. Why there was no steadycam was beyond me. I thought the plot was lacking in this installment. I liked Identity, despite the fact that I can't stand Matt Damon, so I thought I'd enjoy this one too.

Unfortunately, this one was a huge disappointment. If you want to see a good action movie this summer, go see "I, Robot" instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: