StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Are people inherently Good or Bad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Are people inherently Good or Bad?
Good
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Bad
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Istagi wrote:
People are inherently people, capable of great beauty and horror. I can say that the greatest force on the majority of humanity is self preservation.
Self preservation. Ah sex. You've got to love it. lol.
Now in this time is seems harder to teach kids a path of good. When you are out eatting and yes there is always this goiing on. A family and 2 or 3 kids. Kids running around, parent yelling at them 19 times to stop. So they get to leave and the kids start running around again and what does the parent say? "Ok thats it. we are leaving you here. You do want to stop doing that so we are leaving with out you"
Know i think "man what a damn thing to say to a kid "3-5 or so. when you should have got your fat ass up and grab the kid beat his/her ass paid for dinner and leave so i can freaking eat in peace.
Damn i guess this turned into a rant. Sorry Smile
so in some way i guess that plays into Good or Bad.
Bad parents or bad kids?
Good for me cause if i did the same thing when i was little my mon would beat my ass for acting like that and leave no dinner for me.
Glad Mom and Dad did good raising me.

This tought was brought to by useless knowledge.
Warning: This thought may cause irreversible kidney and Liver damage.
Captain

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if i killed this tread. *grins* I was hoping for more replys. *trys to find pulse*
Or did any find it funny at all?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SEX IS EVIL

SEX IS EVIL!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

happy?
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

gecko wrote:
SEX IS EVIL

SEX IS EVIL!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

happy?

Always knew Gecko had an insane streak. But Obi-son, you gotta admit, your rant is missing the point, to the point of going off topic.
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, SlowMo, but you gotta laugh along with obi! And, gecko, if sex really is evil then ergo so is the human race but we kinda knew that anyway I guess, so perhaps I should totally change my original post and say that people are indeed inherently bad. BAD I tell you!

On a more serious note, ahem, Obi I think I touched on your point when I mentioned nurturing of children. I agree with you that the way children are brought up has a massive, massive implication on whether or not they turn out to "good" or "bad" people.

Just look at all of us delinquents on SST Wink
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it was hanging off one side of the boat. Guess i should not post after a lovely dinner. Wink
Evil sex? i do not want to know. I'll leave that for someone else to commment on.
But good sex is always nice.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: