StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
daydr3am3r
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 7602

daydr3am3r is offline View user's profile Send private message daydr3am3r's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:51 am   Post subject: Prince of Persia - Sands of Time Reply with quote

Stuart Chatwood of Tea Party composed this one, and it is great. Minor problem is it hasn't been officially released, although it IS circulated.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey buddy, try reading the newbie faq or at least the post at the top of this thread.
daydr3am3r
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

daydr3am3r is offline View user's profile Send private message daydr3am3r's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there.

Contrary to common practice, I DID read the post you mentioned, before posting, although I missed the FAQ, which I read since you prompted me to do so. I fail to see however why I was addressed to do so, since your reply is kinda vague. If it is a "not enough details" thing, I am referring to the PC/XBOX/PS2 action/adventure game Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time, released late 2003 from Ubisoft.
http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/index.php (in fact the flash intro music is from the actual game)

If however the issue is about legal matters, since I use the term "hasn't been officially released", let me clarify: The fact that it hasn't been officially released does NOT mean that Ubisoft does not approve its release from fans. You can check
http://www.theforumz.com/forumz/showthread.php?s=fbfb6d4d1fd9c035966375d5e7c9b80a&postid=243390#post243390
regarding the matter, although truth be told I cannot be 100% sure of what is told is true.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for reading both.

It was a "not enough details" thing, since what we really need from you is an actual link to the soundtrack you are requesting, since, for all we know, there are several prince of persia scores out there and you are referring to one in particular.
daydr3am3r
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yes, there are many Prince of Persia games but there is only one Prince of Persia: Sands of Time release and of course, only one composed by Chatwood unfortunately.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we don't know that. That's why we ask for a link of somesorts. Amazon would be perfect. Or a link to a review, or at least a cd cover.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

daydreamer pm'd me this:

Quote:
As there is no commercial release for the soundtrack, I cannot provide a link to buy it. A review of the soundtrack is also hard to find, (as it is for most games I assume, unless there's a site that is devoted in that subject I'm not aware of), however a game review that praises the OST can be viewed at:
http://www.gameplasma.com/reviews,id,151.html

Also, a Ubisoft forums moderator gives away the exact same link at (which also contains a relative discussion):
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=861108132&m=284106993&p=1

Amazon link to buy the PC Game:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000A1VEU/qid=1092046910/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl63/102-1538969-9048168?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846
USA Aur
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 241

Aur is offline View user's profile Send private message View Aur's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This game uses a music engine that is almost identical to Beyond Good & Evil, a game whose soundtrack was added to the SST playlist a couple days ago. Both of these games are by the same company and were released around the same time. So the music can be extracted and assembled into a soundtrack much like BGE was. I assume some kind soul took the time to put together the tracks for BGE, so someone would just have to do the same for PoP if it's to be added to SST.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: