StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

New Timer Encyclopedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Spartan... he walked right into that one... He difinitly must have read the book you mentioned Mr C. Wink Laughing
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol caray. So much for trolling the newbie waters. all the sharks make the fish go away. Smile
OH there is one. *CHOMP*
Commander

Member#: 5061

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
Spartan, there's picking on the new guy, and then there's picking the new guy who painted a target on his chest and started doing jumping jacks while screaming the theme song to Hawaii 5-O.

Good analogy, Cocles. It definitely captures the spirit of Spartan's post. Smile
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think jumping jacks are when you jump into the air with your arms and legs spread wide (therefore presenting an easier target!)

Cocles, you always say it with such panache.
Spartan
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 7650

Spartan is offline View user's profile Send private message Spartan's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why will no one come to my aid? Where's the humanity?
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartan wrote:

Hey no one came to my aid when i was the newbie, of course it only took about 2 minutes of cocles before i wised up.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, One bashing by Cocles and you get how things work around here. However, some newbs need multiple bashings.
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartan wrote:

I'll come to your aid Spartan.

Stop acting like a dingus and making newbie comments. Read Cocles FAQ and shape up or ship out. The more wussiness you show the more we will attack. Twisted Evil

(There, I did my good deed for the day Razz)
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Pixie wrote:

Stop acting like a dingus and making newbie comments. Read Cocles FAQ and shape up or ship out. The more wussiness you show the more we will attack. Twisted Evil

or not, because i really love the "Cocles and Pixie Show"
Ensign

Spartan is offline View user's profile Send private message Spartan's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I think I get it; I'm supposed to be self deprciating and a non-wuss, in not so many words.

Here it goes... You guys talk yoyr trash thats cool and even a little fun. After a couple months I'll talk some trash too to those unhip noobs, but for now I'll just take the abuse cause this thread was a little arrogent. And, afterall thats what we all hate about the new guy.
Belgium Tron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartan wrote:
Ok I think I get it; I'm supposed to be self deprciating and a non-wuss, in not so many words.

Here it goes... You guys talk yoyr trash thats cool and even a little fun. After a couple months I'll talk some trash too to those unhip noobs, but for now I'll just take the abuse cause this thread was a little arrogent. And, afterall thats what we all hate about the new guy.

Yup. (and read the faq)
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it's really a lot about reading that gol' durn newbie faq.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only recommend that FAQ... Especially after that Mr C spent so much time making it so fun! Wink
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartan wrote:

Uhm, actually, the only run in I had with the almighty cocles, was making a joke about not reading the FAQ - i din't make ask any stupid newbie questions or make any dumb forum post. And i immediately complied when I realized he was serious. Oh, and i was literally roflmao while reading it. It's worth every second.
Ensign

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading the FAQ and a few run ins in the forum, I think I have a better understanding of Cocles. Cocles is kinda like Adam Corrolla. He can be mean and condeceding to idiots, yet he remains loveable at the same time, just like Cocles. (For the record I am not calling Cocles loveable.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: