StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Film Composer BRUNO BIZARRO
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Joanex
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 7734

Joanex is offline View user's profile Send private message Joanex's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: Film Composer BRUNO BIZARRO Reply with quote

Hi there!
Im looking for material from a young portuguese film composer named Bruno Bizarro. I only heard 2 musics from him and i really enjoyed!!
Anyone???

Thanks!
Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I've never heard of him but he sure has a cool name. Laughing

I did however find this forum thread where the man himself it posting. Can't guarantee that it's not a fake, but if you wanna give it a try you find his e-mail over on the left side. Good luck.
Cadet 1

Member#: 7734

Joanex is offline View user's profile Send private message Joanex's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Very Happy
I'll try that!!
Chrisberniak
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 7736

Chrisberniak is offline View user's profile Send private message Chrisberniak's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the guy's music on The Challenge (Animation Movie)
USA schroddie
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7501

schroddie is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website schroddie's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Type "bruno bizarro soundtrack" under google and this SST thread is the very first link you get. Isn't that beautiful?
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it really is. Smile

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Chrisberniak
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 7736

Chrisberniak is offline View user's profile Send private message Chrisberniak's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I heard a bit, from "Niño Migraña" (Migraine Kid) and it's quite cool. A very short animation movie, but nevertheless it has this guy's really great music. Too bad that he's portuguese...
Cadet 1

Member#: 10323

CriticMusica is offline View user's profile Send private message CriticMusica's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess that Short Animation Movie will appear somewhere in Spain. I've also heard something from that composer, and i have to say that i like it very much. I didn't listen to the soundtrack from that animation movie. If anyone knows where to listen please do tell me. Thank You.
Portugal AdamAstor
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 10663

AdamAstor is offline View user's profile Send private message AdamAstor's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening!

This is my first post on this forum - actually it's the first time I visit it, and it couldn't have been a better start than to find this discussion about my dear friend and film composer Bruno Bizarro.

He does work mostly in Spain, so it is likely that the Animation Movies he has scored can be found there, Chrisberniak. I just spoke with him on the phone and he mentioned something about a french musician he worked with, also named Christian - I can't remember his last name. You wouldn't happen to be him, would you?
Anyway, he is in Spain right now, in Madrid, working at TVE among other places.

Regarding your questions, Joanex and CriticMusica, I don't believe his work has yet been spread through the internet. I do have a great deal of music he made but you certainly understand why I can't post it. Nevertheless, you can contact him directly - which is probably the best idea - through any of the following e-mail addresses:

Arrow brunobizarroAThotmailDOTcom

Arrow brunobizarroATnetcaboDOTpt

This is obviously avaliable to anyone else who wants to reach him.

He is indeed very talented, particularly considering that, like myself regarding writing, he had no formal training in film scoring apart from what he learned by himself, though his own research, and the work of those he admires and ultimately influence his own work. But I am obviously bias in my opinion, given our close relationship. So the best you can do is actually listen to his music and give him his feedback, he'll be more than happy to get back to you.

Niño Migraña is a curious and peculiar short animation movie that he scored not too long ago and a fine example of his broad musical culture and sensitivity.
The Challenge, however, is not an animation movie per say, rather a trailer for a potential animation movie, an idea, that wasn't supposed to actually be carried out. If they are developing a movie based on it, that I do not know.

Chrisberniak wrote:
Too bad he's portuguese...

I want to thank you, Chrisberniak, for making me laugh so hard at this! However, it is unfortunatelly true, our country does not endorse the 7th Art remotely as much as we'd like it to, but we have to overcome this, look past the limited possibilities it gives us, otherwise it is the art that suffers and, if we let it, it can be simply torture.

But once in a while, just once in a while, something beautiful comes through and that's all it takes... Wink

On both our behalf, thank you all for looking.
I bet I'll be passing by more often now!

Cheers!

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AdamAstor for that info and welcome to SST!

I removed the @ and . out of the email address so a spam bot doesn't get a hold of it.

I will contact him right now. Thanks again!

CriticMusica
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 10323

CriticMusica is offline View user's profile Send private message CriticMusica's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the trailer of a short movie, from a young film director from Spain, called Fran Casanova. The short movie's name is The Heart of The Dragon, and the trailer music it's from Bruno Bizarro. It's on the web!
I liked it a lot! What sucks is that we can't hear it all...
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruno actually replied to me and said he was flattered by the comments in this thread. He said we mostly spoke of his smaller projects and would try to send in some material for the playlist.

Canada Robert_Locksley
Commander
Commander

Member#: 980

Robert_Locksley is offline View user's profile Send private message Robert_Locksley's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That sounds pretty neat. Looking forward to hearing it.
Cadet 3

Member#: 16749

Pauldrescool is offline View user's profile Send private message Pauldrescool's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...a portuguese film composer here? on SST? I already heard the name (connected to film music), but i don't know anything about him. One of the times i heard that name was on a film festival in Germany.
PostProductionGuy
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 18966

PostProductionGuy is offline View user's profile Send private message PostProductionGuy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here:

http://www.substantia.eu - it's Bizarro's music (i've seen this animation in Bilbao (Festival Caostica). I think it has won the first prize.

Http://www.myspace.com/brunobizarro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: