StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What crazy/stupid stuff did you do in College/University?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Hurr78
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5061

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:02 am   Post subject: What crazy/stupid stuff did you do in College/University? Reply with quote

Ok, as Thuring suggested, here's a thread on what crazy/stupid stuff anybody might have done in college/university.

Personally, I didn't do anything totally ridiculous in that phase of life, although once or twice I showed up in Calculus class very drunk and heckled the prof. But the stupidest thing I did was "accidentally" turn down a really attractive 27 year old model who asked me out when I was 19. I felt like kicking my own ass about five minutes afterwards. I was a lot dumber than I thought I was at that age. But then, who isn't?

Bring on those stories!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:10 am   Post subject: Re: What crazy/stupid stuff did you do in College/University Reply with quote

Hurr78 wrote:
I was a lot dumber than I thought I was at that age. But then, who isn't?

*Shrug* Lots of people.
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Drink stories you mean, hurr? Wink

Well, for me anyway..

One anonymous night I'd had a lot to drink, came home off my face and didn't remember a thing.

Having had a fitful night of sleep I woke up with a mysterious red mark on my forehead. None of my friends could explain how it got there and I certainly couldn't remember.

Some time later I was suffering again in the morning and while I was being ill it occurred to me what had happened.

I had come home, obviously felt sick, gone to the toilet to be ill and, I guess in my rush to rid my body of toxins, had head butted the back of the toilet rim while I was being ill.

*Sigh* The things we do...
Hurr78
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5061

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: Re: What crazy/stupid stuff did you do in College/University Reply with quote

Cocles wrote:
Hurr78 wrote:
I was a lot dumber than I thought I was at that age. But then, who isn't?

*Shrug* Lots of people.

lol... I meant that as a rhetorical question... meaning that most 19 year olds still have a lot to learn. I didn't mean to imply that they are innately stupid or anything like that.

Now come on, Cocles. Surely there must be an embarrassing story from your past that you would like to share with your eager audience. Wink Don't tell me that you were never young. Don't leave me with the impression that you have always been as we see you now... Smile Surely... there was a youthful indiscretion or two?

Mellowman... great story. Now, who else will step up the plate?
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy held a door open for me and I walked by and didn't say thanks and he was like, 'you're welcome... or not.' and I laughed and then I felt bad 'cause the next time I saw the guy he like gave me a dirty look. Oh boy was I stupid!

Sorry, I don't drink alcohol so I'm immune to most idiotic stories.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurr, the fact of the matter is I don't embarrass easily. (And it's not that fake (oh, I don't embarrass easily) junk people usually tell you. I'm the guy who accidentally walks into the women's restroom and yells, "Hey ladies! What's up!?"

I also don't drink much, either, so to some degree Gecko's immunity applies to me as well.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For some stupid reason I still behave meself when I am drunk. I haven't really done stupid things. Only one thing I remembered was cleaning the kitchen floor because of one of those 'accidents' in the middle of the night.

My housemates told me it took me three hours. Well the floor was clean. Smile
USA megadith
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 82

megadith is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website megadith's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i have many, many stories from college. since i still live in a college apartment some still continue, but one of the worst was on my 21st birthday. after having 21 shots, i was walked home by my friends after being asked to leave the bar. on the way home, i was yelling dumb drunk stuff and a cop asked me to keep it down or else. i said whatever and kept walking. two blocks later he stopped me again and said keep it down. i asked him, whatta going to do, arrest me?!?!

I woke up the next morning in an orange jumpsuit...
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I said I did stupid things in college, I didn't say I would tell you what they were.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

curious now :-)
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very wild in college. Always in trouble with my parents. One dumb thing I did (only thing i could come up with I could safely post here without getting in trouble from gray for changing the google ads) was to get 7 speeding tickets in 5 months. Two with 10 minutes of each other.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
(only thing i could come up with I could safely post here without getting in trouble from gray for changing the google ads)

Oh man, *now* I am curious :D!

Spoiler:
Lets see how far we can go..... 8-)
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao
Let's see one time we borrowed my roommates car to go out and we ended up driving all the way to Austin do go clubbing (1.5 hours). We ran into people we knew down there, hard to explain those pictures.

Had a kitten and two bunny rabbits in my dorm room.

Still trying to think of stuff that's postable.
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

True story...

I have been slowly maturing with drinking... Ever since I turned 21 I hardly ever drink... But I do have some stories... One my most memorable was when I was attending Mankato MN... I was a young freshamn, and I was drinking with some upper classman, Anyways, I kept up with most of them, I blame my heritage for that. But I decided to walk back to my dorm when I had a hard time standing.... Only to find out it was 8 miles away...

Well I woke up on a strange couch, in a strange house, and I was wearing nothing but my boxers... I then noticed that one of the ladies from my theatre dept, was there... It was a sorority. Sigma alpha nu, She had seen me leave the party and new I wouldn't make it... she let me pass out on the couch fully clothed... I must have got warm in the night and kicked off my cloths... I am not that lucky to have had anything else happen... Although I had markered kiss marks on my face. And freshman written on my chest... The best part was that I had an audition for one of the plays two days later and the marker still hadn't come off.

I used to get embarrassed when I saw any of the sisters, but i got over it.
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic, but do google adds pick up the text in spoilers, gray?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: