StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Miranda Otto comment aftermath
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SlowMo wrote:
thuringwethil wrote:
Funny slow.

Let's see how the sst contest comes out

Take a chill pill.. I didn't know who that Miranda gal was.. Who's Miranda Otto? If you're taking things personally you should have made that clear.

SOrry forgot my sarcastic smilie. I wasn't taking anything personally. Why do you hate me so much slow?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
SOrry forgot my sarcastic smilie. I wasn't taking anything personally. Why do you hate me so much slow?

Hehe, I think I'd need a topic split to explain things. Razz
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SlowMo wrote:
thuringwethil wrote:

Hehe, I think I'd need a topic split to explain things. Razz

So you aren't denying it?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic isn't really worth being a topic as it only concerns us two. I still decided to try to split it (which I failed miserably due to the evil moderator controls). Reason being that it had nothing to do with the dragons or the elf at all. A PM with your questions would have been sufficient. But since you ask me in public, I owe a public answer :

No of course I don't hate you, how could I?
Lieutenant

Member#: 7220

filmgoerjuan is offline View user's profile Send private message filmgoerjuan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SlowMo wrote:

If you need some help with this, I can start you off with a list of reasons that *I* hate thuring...it might give you some ideas Wink
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

filmgoerjuan wrote:
SlowMo wrote:

If you need some help with this, I can start you off with a list of reasons that *I* hate thuring...it might give you some ideas Wink

lmao juan
but playbacks hell
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SlowMo wrote:
This topic isn't really worth being a topic as it only concerns us two. I still decided to try to split it (which I failed miserably due to the evil moderator controls). Reason being that it had nothing to do with the dragons or the elf at all. A PM with your questions would have been sufficient. But since you ask me in public, I owe a public answer :

For starters, I recall you were the one complaining about boring non controversial forum posts, second, i get in trouble pm'ing people here (long story) and third, you jumped at me the first day you came back from your hiatus.

And apparantly juan has a list of things if you would like some reasons.
Lieutenant

Member#: 7365

Jazzman is offline View user's profile Send private message Jazzman's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Thought this was a thread about Miranda Otto. (Not that I have any idea who that is.)
*changes channel*
Commander

Member#: 5061

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thuring is a big tease, she loves to keep people in suspense... she took a long time just to cough up her crazy college days stories this week... Wink

Also, I'm astonished to point out, thuring has posted almost 250 messages on this board in just one month. That must be some kind of record. Wink

Last edited by Hurr78 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurr78 wrote:
Well, thuring is a big tease, she loves to keep people in suspense... she took a long time just to cough up her crazy college days stories this week... Wink

Me? Slow and juan are keeping everyone in suspense. (But yes I have been called a tease before)
Commander

Hurr78 is offline View user's profile Send private message Hurr78's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn it! It's no fun if you admit it that easily! Where's the denial? Smile
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurr78 wrote:

LMAO - sorry Hurr! But wouldn't you rather know up front then after dinner and a movie Wink
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thuringwethil wrote:
Hurr78 wrote:

LMAO - sorry Hurr! But wouldn't you rather know up front then after dinner and a movie Wink

lol... true enough. And that's why dinner and a movie is a bad first date. Smile
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurr78 wrote:

lol... true enough. And that's why dinner and a movie is a bad first date. Smile

And what makes a good first date?
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes a good first date? In my opinion, something that allows you to talk in a low-key and comfortable setting... so a movie is bad. Dinner is also not great, because you have to eat and talk at the same time (lots can go wrong there... lol). Just getting together over a cup of coffee is a perfectly good first date. It's pretty easy to figure out from there whether or not there's any point in going further. You'll probably also get a sense of whether or not the girl is just a big tease. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: