StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

and I thought there were no late entries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:37 am   Post subject: and I thought there were no late entries Reply with quote

**(edit : SlowMo: Split from the poll thread, I hate posts in a poll thread)**

Hmmmm. and I thought there were no late entries.... tsk tsk cal... not a man of your word i see...
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you had enough time to sent a pic in leggy. Smile
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I did son. and you bastards are lucky i didn't enter or else the contest would already be over. all i am saying is that the other late entries had enough time as well. and cal said no late entries, and then allows them to enter... ConfusedI'm fine with not competing, it wouldn't feel like a true win without beating the returning champ anyways.
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

it's ok. your just sad because i'm not in it too. Just make sure you send it in next year Leggy. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1) You were late.
2) You posted the pic in forum. Making your pic not anonymous anymore.
3) You are late *twice* How the hell are you supposed to learn if you are not punished for it.
4) I can even be really annoying and say: I said "And this year NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED, Legolas. " Read the tiny letters dude. Wink

Nutshell. Your name is linked to the pictures and you were late.... twice.

Sorry dude, be on time, next year.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus Lego, for two years in a row now you've ceaselessly nagged us about the sexy contest only to then not send in a pic until well after the deadline.

Part of the reason we're doing this contest is for you, and you can't even send in your pic on time?

That's not nice.

First year was bad enough, but TWO in a row?

And then you wonder why we're hard on you?

Sheesh.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all. Don't do this contest for me... especially for this years...Hell cocles, you didn't even enter this year. Hart at least didn't enter the second year becuase he was in hiding. But you are here, instead some B,.S. Rule came about saying winners of last year don't have to enter, when the rule should THE OPPOSITE. they need to defend that title. IMHO Wink

secondly, this year i had a legitimate excuse. And in my defense I was not that late. In fact, I cam into the forum stating the problem I had before the deadline. After that and believing the "no late entries will be alowed." (and taking the small print as just a jab at me instead of a specific rule) I posted my pic in the forum to show that I will be a sport and show my mug for one more year.

Now as far as the, no names with the pics to be fair thing... well it works only on the newbies who entered this year. I know who eight of the guys are... from previous years.

Had I known i could still enter i wouldn't have posted my pic.

and if we want to bring up late.... I believe this contest is late this year too... and the voting begin date had a slow start. Wink Razz

Sheesh!
doodle
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 7277

doodle is offline View user's profile Send private message doodle's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/images/contest/2004/dudes/bonus/bonus2.jpg

Dad? What are you doing on the internet?
FrozenHan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 440

FrozenHan is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View FrozenHan's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

--Tyler Durden
Caliburn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

We had the contest in september too in 2002 Leggy. Cocles was early last year Wink
Tjoe
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Doodles.

And, I'm not your dad.

oops... giving too much away...
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone made any guesses on the bonus guys? Is there a post for that somewhere?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: