StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA T2
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 31
Location: Virginia - Some say a state of mind, not me mind you. ;)

T2 is offline View user's profile Send private message T2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:31 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

these are some unique musical pieces..

Espcially Myst3 Exile..

all of them had some errie perts, some happy parts.. and if you played the games (and liked them) hearing them can bring you right back into the game..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:40 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

I agree! Especially, please by the Riven soundtrack!!!
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:01 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

I soo agree!
Jables2002
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 6

Jables2002 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Jables2002's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 9:24 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

Excellent idea. The first song on the Exile soundtrack is one of the best songs of any soundtrack, of any big Hollywood movie - ever. Well thats just my opinion...
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 6:18 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

I'm wondering if I should buy the video game trilogy and then try to rip the score from them.
Myst Trilogy

Or

Buy these CD soundtracks instead.
Riven: The Soundtrack
Myst Soundtrack

It would be nice to have the game too, and I don't see an official soundtrack release for Exile yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? How is the music delivered in the game? CD Audio or Data Audio?

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA T2
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 31
Location: Virginia - Some say a state of mind, not me mind you. ;)

T2 is offline View user's profile Send private message T2's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:25 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

sound in game is data audio..

the people that got in early and purchased the Exile Collectors Edition got a Squee (little animal thing) made of Pewter(?), the making of cd, the soundtrack CD, and the game.... it was pretty cool. I think the boxes were 5 digit numbers, in the original pressing but I can't remember.

If I had an additional copy... I'd give it to ya..

I just checked and Myst/Cyan isn't selling direct anymore [Frown] I have mouse pads, and stuff from there.. very cool items if you were into the games... supposedly all of it should be available at on line stores...

Anyway.. The Myst game sets were never for everyone.. there's a certain quality about the games.. you against yourself to figure out what is/has happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:21 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

Jeric,

My personal vote is for you to buy the CDs, not the games. The reason for this is that Robyn Miller's songs are all much longer than what you actually hear within the games--only excerpts of each of the soundtracks are included, for a number of reasons. It would be great to be able to hear the full length of every soundtrack, since he weaves a number of themes throughout the music.

Just my 2 cents!
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:35 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

Thank you very much Yvond. I was looking for a straight answer and you gave one. Your remarks will influence my decision.

WYSIWYG
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 62

WYSIWYG is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website WYSIWYG's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:05 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

i have the deluxe myst exile copy which comes with the Audio cd! [Big Grin]

email me if anyone is interested

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 3:52 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

What is the exact Amazon.com ASIN# for that WYSIWYG? Or provide a link please. [Big Grin]

WYSIWYG
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

WYSIWYG is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website WYSIWYG's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:49 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JERIC:
What is the exact Amazon.com ASIN# for that WYSIWYG? Or provide a link please. [Big Grin]

you mean like this?=

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AC4D/ref=ase_cyaninc/102-6607246-1047348

i already have the soundtrack if you want a copy? [Big Grin]
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:57 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

also=

i war 2 has a decent soundtrack

http://www.edgeofchaos.net/inter_eng/flash/01/news.htm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:11 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

I cannot air copies of music WYSIWYG. But you could donate your original copy. Just trying to stay within compliance.

Fanatic2k4
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:52 am   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

Hmm, copy the origional and send you the origional. Good idea. Anyone want to do that? (I like my origional just the way it is)
Fanatic2k4
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:19 pm   Post subject: Req: Myst .. Myst 2 (Riven) and Myst3: Exile Reply with quote

My numbered copy, btw is 23879/70500.. I love my Squeeeee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: