StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Flitwick15
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 7496

Flitwick15 is offline View user's profile Send private message Flitwick15's Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:14 pm   Post subject: 24 Reply with quote

by Sean Callery

Track List

1 "24" Theme 4:39
2 Up and Down Stairs 2:44
3 L.A. at 9: 00 A.M. 1:57
4 Jack on the Move 2:19
5 Jack's Revenge at the Docks 4:02
6 Kim and Terry's Escape from the Safe House 2:03
7 Jack in the Limo 2:41
8 In Pursuit of Kyle 2:39
9 Salazar's Theme 1:54
10 'Copter Chase Over L.A. 2:32
11 Jack Tells Kim He's Not Coming Back 2:12
12 The Bomb Detonates 2:38
13 Palmer's Theme 1:50
14 Alexis 2:04
15 Coliseum Finale 1:56
16 Amnesia 2:14
17 Jack and Kim Trying to Reconnect 3:05
18 Season One Finale/Terry's Death 5:33
19 Season Three Finale/Jack's Humanity 2:14

buy it fromAmazon
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

flitwick, you've been here long enough to know to do a search Wink this has already been requested and i believe on it's way.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Flitwick15 is offline View user's profile Send private message Flitwick15's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i did do a search and it showed no results, thats why i requested it.
Captain

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a search just now using 24 and got this as the first of many back. But anyway, i believe it's on it's way
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I saw that too. It was requested in May, and the CD just came out. So I thought, wouldnt it be nice to remind some people of its arrival Very Happy .

and i didnt know requesting something again, that isnt on the request list, was such a crime
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not a crime, but if you had read the thread, Jeric posted an update on it in November w/ the release date. Just an FYI for in the future Wink
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well thank you sooo much for letting me know. I'll make sure not to make such an incolent mistake ever again.
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flitwick15 wrote:
well thank you sooo much for letting me know. I'll make sure not to make such an incolent mistake ever again.

for crying out loud, stop being so sensitive. - and is that innocent or insolent that you meant?

Quote:
yeah I saw that too. It was requested in May, and the CD just came out. So I thought, wouldnt it be nice to remind some people of its arrival

and i didnt know requesting something again, that isnt on the request list, was such a crime

but here you say you did see it on the request list then turn around and say you didn't know it was a crime to request something not on the list. It was on the list the point is you didn't check the thread for any updates. You just assu'd no one had made any updates. (yes i maan assu'd and if you don't know what that means, it might be time to re-read Cocles)
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i was being sarcastic. and whats with the attacks, i thought we were just haveing a friendly conversation.

Quote:
but here you say you did see it on the request list then turn around and say you didn't know it was a crime to request something not on the list. It was on the list the point is you didn't check the thread for any updates. You just assu'd no one had made any updates. (yes i maan assu'd and if you don't know what that means, it might be time to re-read Cocles)

i didnt mean on the forum request list, i was talking about the list you pick things out of. like when you request a song to be played on the playlist.
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flitwick15 wrote:
okay i was being sarcastic. and whats with the attacks, i thought we were just haveing a friendly conversation.

well i was trying hence my Wink emoticons which were missing from your posts. Nothing was an attack, just a request to please pay attention to what is already posted.

Flitwick15 wrote:

Quote:
i didnt mean on the forum request list, i was talking about the list you pick things out of. like when you request a song to be played on the playlist.

since it was released today, it would be near impossible for Jeric to already have it uploaded.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the CD just came out. So I thought, wouldnt it be nice to remind some people of its arrival Very Happy.

i wasn't expecting it to be uploaded into the system already.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i didnt know i had to use emoticons to make a message sound innocent and fun.
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if you didn't expect it to be uploaded already, why were you looking for it in the song to be played list?

anyway generally when we post something like "please search the forum first" it isn't aimed at just the initial poster, it's information for everyone who might want to make a similar post in the future - just an FYI like i said.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

to check if it was already there

but w/e Shocked
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

no, but i'm definitely tired of talking in circles

and i do care about 24 it's my fave show, that's why i've paid such close attention to chat and forum to see if we are getting it
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is stupid.

Flitwick, learn some frigging netiquette and stop being a doofus. It's obvious Thur caught you in a fib regarding doing a search before posting, and you were admant to do all you could to not admit that; even if it meant digging yourself into a hole and being flip.

It's Thur's job to moderate these forums, and it's your job to either listen or leave.

And for the love all things colored SST blue, lay off on the sophmoric back handed slaps and grow some gonads.

Remarks like, "and i didnt know requesting something again, that isnt on the request list, was such a crime." Why the hell are you trying to disguise your insulsts as an excuse? Give me a break.

Or one of my other favorites, "okay i was being sarcastic. and whats with the attacks, i thought we were just haveing a friendly conversation."

I always love this one. It's as if the dingo thinks that by tacking on some half assed "I'm not mad" qualifyer to their fippant remarks, it'll be okay. Do remarks like this ever work?

Yeesh. Kids these days.

At least Flitwick wrote up her request in the proper format. Wink Kudos for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: