StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Another Hans Zimmer Classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
BabyJP-FU-
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 84

BabyJP-FU- is offline View user's profile Send private message BabyJP-FU-'s Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 11:56 pm   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

I don't know about you guys.. but I think the soundtrack to 'True Romance' by Hans Zimmer is one of his greatest works. It's one of the few Hans Zimmer works that puts you in a very fun mood. It's very uplifting.. and to hear this soundtrack at work would be a great treat. Anyone who has heard the True Romance Soundtrack is free to comment...
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:52 am   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

Strangely enough my girlfriend and I were discussing this the other day. I'm with Baby JP on this. Great soundtrack.. maybe my next donation can go towards this soundtrack and PI's? [Big Grin]
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:43 am   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

I have never had the opportunity to listen to this track but if it is as good as you say it is then I might have to buy it if Jeric does not. [Smile] There are very often some great soundtracks that are not here. I have always liked STs and as I have said before this gives me the oportunity to "preview" any ST that I might consider buying.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:40 am   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

And, as always, this website provides a place to buy the CD. It helps contribute to the cause.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 3:43 pm   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

$18.97 for only 3 Hans Zimmer songs. Is it really worth it? I think there may be better CDs that are 100% score for $12 that I could buy before this one.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
BabyJP-FU-
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 84

BabyJP-FU- is offline View user's profile Send private message BabyJP-FU-'s Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 10:09 am   Post subject: Another Hans Zimmer Classic Reply with quote

FYI,

In the most recent addition of Hans Zimmer Wings of Film.... One of the tracks is from True Romance. It's a funny thing that you added that CD because the day before... I was searching for the True Romance CD in CDNow.com, and I ran across the same CD.... but yeah. The 'Beach Song' is one of the songs from TR. Although I think the whole TR soundtrack is better though...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: