StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

What are you're favorite movie quotes?!?!?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Kneel before Zod!"-Superman 2
"Yehaaawww..."- Slim pickens on the bomb in Dr Stranglove.
"...you'll be Dead!" pig faced guy in Star Wars before Obi-one slices off his arm.
" you've made a classic mistake, never bet against a Sicilian when it comes to DEATH!..HAhahaHAhah.." -Just before Fazzini falls over dead in Princess Bride
"OhhHH YeeaaaHHhhh!- Kool-Aid Man
" If you find yourself alone in green fields do not fear for you are in Elysium and you are already dead" -Gladiator
" I hate to rain on your parade MAN!, but we're not gong to last two hours against those things" Game over Man Game Over!"-Hudson in Aliens
Cadet 3

Member#: 13085

drdazman is offline View user's profile Send private message drdazman's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

some of my fav:

Kill bill 1
'Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords'

Reservoir Dogs
'You're acting like a first year f****** thief! I'm acting like a professional!'

Edited for content by j2brown
(also my first mod)
Denmark Armand
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did.
She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her.
And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know?
I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

From Donnie Darko and said by Donnie Darko.
It is by far one of the greatest quotes and scenes in a film!!!!!

EDIT:

I love the fact that my quote didn't get any tiny stars concidering the subject!
Thank you j2, and congrats!! *throws confetti*

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)

Last edited by Armand on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

from Wedding Crashers...

"Well, the guy wants to run for president, he thinks Moby Dick is a venereal disease."

"Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bullseye."

"Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl."

Congrats on your first mod, j2! *puts on paper hat, throws streamers, and passes alcohol to party-goers with complete disregard to their ages...* Twisted Evil

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
noahsaly
Cadet 4
Cadet 4

Member#: 11720

noahsaly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail noahsaly's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to edit this for swearing.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, d**ks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell p***y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old p***y, and have brought your two small mincey b***s along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no p***y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a p***k, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little b***s are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your b***s into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F*** off.

(I do appologise)
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA!! Nice Avatar noahsaly.

Belgium Irulan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13572

Irulan is offline View user's profile Send private message View Irulan's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here come a few of my favourites films

"Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever" (Michael Corleone, The Godfather)

"What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?... And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you." (Vito Corleone, The Godfather)

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver. With some fava beans, and a nice Chianti." (hannibal lecter, the silent of the lambs)

And this is from a spanish one:
"La cuestión no es si nosotros creemos en Dios, la cuestión es si Dios cree en nosotros, porque si no cree...estamos jodidos, eh?".
"Question is not if we believe in God,the question is if God believe in us, because if he doesn´t...We are ------,aren´t we?" (Los Lunes al sol)
I don´t know if it´s well translated (excuse me if is not Rolling Eyes )
OptimisprimalX
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 13611

OptimisprimalX is offline View user's profile Send private message OptimisprimalX's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am invincible!" - Goldeneye

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Gladiator

"Why should the courtesan chose the penniless sitar player over the 'maharajah'(raising his hand) who is offering her a lifetime of security?" - Moulin Rouge
Germany sunnydalegirl
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 6818

sunnydalegirl is offline View user's profile Send private message sunnydalegirl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You really put the "w" into "anchorman".

There's only one word for the weather this weekend and that word is... very changeable

Much Ado about Nothing, new BBC version 2005

If I turned up pissed let alone dressed like a monkey's arse you would have seen the funny side would you?

Taming of the Shrew, new BBC version 2005
USA goober
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 990

goober is offline View user's profile Send private message goober's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Jennifer groupies here and nothing from Labyrith? For shame! Guess I'll have to fix that:

Sarah: "It's not fair!"
Jareth: "You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is."

And from Star Trek 4:

Scottie: "Cap'n, there be whales here!"

Smile
Captain

aw

Member#: 13275

bpewien is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View bpewien's Favorites
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THE LENGTH... Smile
-----------------------------------------------------

Dawn Of The Dead (2004, Remake)
-)Kenneth: (writing on a board to Andy who is stranded on a rooftop across the parking lot) "Fort Pastor gone. No help coming."
Andy: (writing a response back) "So what's the bad news?"

-) CJ: "Not to s**t on anyone's riff here, but let me just see if I grasp this concept, ok?
You're suggesting that we take some f*ck**g parking shuttles, and reinforce them with some aluminum siding, and then just head on over to the gun store and watch our good friend Andy play some cowboy movie jump-on-the-covered-wagon bullsh*t.
Then, we're gonna drive across a ruined city, through a welcome committee of a few hundred thousand dead cannibals, all so that we can sail off into the sunset on this f*ck*ng @ssh*le's boat?(Points to Steve) And head for some island that for all we know doesn't even exist?"
Kenneth: "Yeah."
Tucker: "Pretty much, yeah." (Ana nods her head)
Michael: "Yeah." (Steve gives a sarcastically enthusiastic "thumb up")
CJ: "Okay... I'm in."
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Star Trek: First Contact
-) Dr. Zefram Cochrane: "So you're all astronauts on some sort of... star trek?"

-) Captain Picard: "I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. If anyone wishes to object do so now, I will make a note of it in my log."
Data: "Sir, I think I speak for everyone when I say: To hell with our orders."

-) Troi: "If you're looking for my professional opinion as ship's counselor: he's nuts."
Cmdr. Riker: "I'll be sure to note that in my log."

-) Lily Sloane: "Jean Luc, blow up the d@mn ship!"
Picard: "No! Noooooooooo!"[Smashes glass and model ships with his phaser] I will not sacrifice the Enterprise.
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back.
Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done."

-) (the Vulcans have landed to meet Cochrane) Vulcan: "Live long and prosper."
Cochrane: "Thanks."

-) and last, but not least... Lt.Cmdr. Worf: "ASSIMILATE THIS!"
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

WARGAMES
"Is it a game... or is it real?" - "What's the difference?"
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Alien: Resurrection
Johner: "So, I hear you, like, ran into these things before?"
Ripley: "Yeah."
Johner: "What did you do?"
Ripley: "I died."
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hellboy
-) Abe Sapien: "Remind me why I do this again."
Hellboy: "Rotten eggs and the safety of mankind."
Abe Sapien: "Ah!"

-) Myers: "Did you ever lose track of him?"
Hellboy: "Well let's see - there was that moment, when I had the train on top of my head..."

-) Hellboy (repeated line): "Aw, cr@p!"
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry yourself, bpewien, I love long posts.
You dont have to quote just *one* line, you could quote a whole scene if you like.

Bones: "How about covering a little philosophical ground? Life, Death, Life....Things of that nature.."

Spock: "I did not have time on Vulcan to review the Philosophical disciplines"

Bones: "Spock it's me McCoy! I mean our experience was unique. You really *have* gone where no man has gone before. Can't you tell me what it felt like?"

Spock: "It would be impossible to discuss the subject without a common frame of reference."

Bones: "You're joking..."

Spock: "A joke is a story...with a humorous climax."

Bones: "You mean I have to *Die* to discuss your insights on death?"

Spock: "Excuse me Doctor, I am reciving a number of distress calls."

Bones: "I don't doubt it."
-----------------
*Last line*
Kirk: "Let's see what she's got!"

-Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Sybock: "Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be hauled from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain with me, and gain strength from the sharing!"
---------------------

Scotty: ""Let'se see what she's got." said the Captain, and we found out, didn't we!"
-Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Maj. Gen. Isaac R. Trimble: "General Ewell, I said to him, "Sir, give me one division and I will take that hill." And he said nothing at all, he stood there, he stared at me. I said, "General Ewell, give me one brigade, and I will take that hill." And General Ewell put his arms behind him and blinked. So I said, "General, give me one regiment, and I will take that hill!" And he said nothing! He just stood there! I threw down my sword in front of him! We could have done it, sir. A blind man should have seen it!"
-------------------
Gen. Buford: "The Indians have a saying: "Follow the cigar smoke, find the fat man there.""
---------------------
Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain: "Many of us volunteered to fight for the Union. Some came mainly because we were bored at home and this looked like it might be fun. Some came because we were ashamed not to. Many came because it was the right thing to do."
-Gettysburg

Eddie Valiant: "You mean you could've taken your hand out of that cuff at any time!?!"

Roger Rabbit: "No, not at any time, only when it was funney."
-------------------
Dolores: "Is he always this funney, or only on days when he's wanted for murder?"
-------------------
Roger Rabbit: *Singing* "My friend is Eddie V, A sourpuss, you'll see, But when I'm done, he'll need no gun, 'Cause a joker he will be! c-d-e-f-g-i, i, iiiiiiiiii ...love to raise some Cain, Believe me, it's no strain, It feels so great to smash a plate, And look, 'cause there's no pain!...no pain!" *breaks plate* "...no pain" *breaks plate* "...no pain" *breaks plate* "...no pain" *breaks plate* "...no pain" *breaks plate* "...no pain" *breaks plate*
-------------
R.K.Maroon: "How much do you know about show business, Mr. Valiant?"

Eddie Valiant: "Only that there is no business like it, no business I know.
-Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

In "Lord of War" Nicholas Cage plays a gunrunner. His brother asks why he doesn't tell his wife about his work. He answers:

"How many car salesmen talk about their work, huh? How many cigarette salesmen? Both their products kill more people every year than mine. At least mine has a safety switch." Laughing

Pretty decent movie too. Wink
Ensign

Member#: 12319

fett870 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail fett870's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:03 am   Post subject: My favorite movie quotes. Reply with quote

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend

I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Red(Morgan Freeman) - Shawshank Redemption
USA goober
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 990

goober is offline View user's profile Send private message goober's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sheriff of Nottingham and his cousin, discussing Robin Hood....
Sheriff: "When I catch him, I'm going to cut his heart out with a spoon."
Cousin: "Why a spoon cousin?"
Sheriff: "'Cuz it'll hurt more, you twit!"
Robin Hood: Prince of Theives

"There's no crying in baseball!"
A League of Their Own"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: