StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Encouragement thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA lotrgirl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7872

lotrgirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View lotrgirl's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:28 am   Post subject: Encouragement thread Reply with quote

Encouragement is a great thing!! I think it would be great to start an encouragement thread. Each person could say something positive about the person who did the previous post! It could definitely be fun, encouraging, and awesome!! You can certainly post more than once!! Since no one has posted before me, I'll start with the founder of this site! Wink

Jeric - You're awesome!! It's great to see how much work you put into this site! So many people are addicted to this site (myself included!) Keep up the amazingly awesome work!! Very Happy

Last edited by lotrgirl on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My Turn!

Lotrgirl- Hey LG, you're an amazing person to talk to, I've always noticed that you bring alot of exciment here to SST, and I'm looking forward to talking to you more on the chat board in the time to come.

Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll bite so Furyen doesn't feel bad. I can take it if the thread ends with me.

Furyen: I noticed you donated some of your hard earned cash to SST. Thanks for helping JERIC make this such a great site. Sorry I don't know you well enough to talk about something better than that. How about: "You're good enough, your're smart enough, and dog-gone-it, people like you!"

jeff
sdg
USA rebeccabutterfly
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

J2 is so sexy, and always nice, not to mention a firefighter, which takes a lot of dedication. Overall a great guy who's always friendly when chatting, and never hesitates to help out. Also, he is a great supporter of SST and encourages and motivates other members to support in the way he does. A leader by example. Such a great qualities for one person to have all together. Thanks j2, for all that you do.

::I can take it, too, if there's nothing nice to be said about me. Just couldnt pass up the opportunity to offer accolades where they are due::
Lieutenant

Member#: 7872

lotrgirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View lotrgirl's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky, you are such an awesome person!! It's always great to see you in chat. You have a very charming, likable, kind personality! I definitely hope to continue to get to know you more! I'm so glad that I've been able to meet you here at SST Smile
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 6272

Nenya18 is offline View user's profile Send private message View Nenya18's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lotrgirl!!!!

You are such a wonderful, fun, funny, and warm hearted person. I love when you are in the chat, you always make me smile Very Happy I'm so happy to be friends with you!
peaches
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8483

peaches is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website peaches's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nenya!!!

It is always fun when you are in chat, and I am able to spend time with you. You are very beautiful have great dedication to the 'dance'.
Denmark Armand
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, peaches...

What should I point out, there is so many wonderful things to say about you that it would need it's own thread...

You are truly one of my best friends, you have a lovely scence of humor and you're always there to give a *hug* when something isn't going the way it should go...

We own dragon SO much for brining you here...

You're a lovely and pretty lady!

*bounce bounce*

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
Norway Muriel VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What positive things can one say about Armand? What positive things can't you say?
Armand's just so lovely. The first-class presence she brings to the chat is undescribable. One can truly say it wouldn't be the same without her.
Everywhere she pops up, she does nothing but spread joy and happines. Her good mood always bounce over to the rest of us. Hope to have you here a long time Armand Very Happy
USA Maeltne
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 6602

Maeltne is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Maeltne's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Bing Cherries!

Love ya!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: